PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
my offer:

4 shipment of 12+ eggs within the next 12 months. Would be your choice of whatever is laying. Choices could include:

Bantam BBS orps
Partridge silkies
Bantam Mottled Cochins
Ameraucana
coturnix quail
pekin ducks (this shipment would only be 6+)

on the alternate months, i will send you a homemade goody, such as cookies, muffins, breads, candy, jams and possibly salsa.

thumbsup.gif

my offer:

4 shipment of 12+ eggs within the next 12 months. Would be your choice of whatever is laying. Choices could include:

Bantam BBS orps
Partridge silkies
Bantam Mottled Cochins
Ameraucana
coturnix quail
pekin ducks (this shipment would only be 6+)

on the alternate months, i will send you a homemade goody, such as cookies, muffins, breads, candy, jams and possibly salsa.

24+ eggs of your choice in my sign. 6 max of a breed/color excluding choc wyandottes and partridge orps

okay I LOVE this sort of thing! I do it with a girlfriend back in England we send each other a box every other month. So I propose the same sort of exchange!

12+from (4shipments)
Hens choice Buff Favs, Olives, BCMs, white bresse, bourbons or CCLs and plants or other goodies on the opposing 4 shipments so 8 total!

Last edited:
A mix of 3 bearded iris (mix of colors), 3 ginger (ornamental) rhizomes, 6 snowdrop bulbs, a very large (baseball sized) amaryllis bulb, 6 yellow flag iris rhizomes and three baby angels trumpets starts (pink). A mix of 10 different types of heirloom vegetable seeds. 12 Mexican Petunias, 6 houseplant starts of your choice. 20 heirloom tomato starts (I'll send them when they're about 12" tall. 6 red bell pepper starts and 3 thai eggplant starts. 6 red asian and 6 pink sweet potato slips and 6 asparagus crowns (2-3 yrs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom