PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Box/Month on the 1st for One Year

Choose One Option For Your Box Content:

1. 3 Large Bottles of Vinegar with Mother (either AC or Culinary Specials)
2. 3 12 ounce bottles of whatever alcohol I am brewing that month
3. 3 ½ pints of whatever I have canned that month with super treats from the kitchen like summer sausage, homemade fruit roll ups, chocolate potato chips, fudge, soda syrup. Just ask Puglady for recommendations J!!!

8+ chicks of your choice except partridge orps and choc wyandottes

3. 3 ½ pints of whatever I have canned that month with super treats from the kitchen like summer sausage, homemade fruit roll ups, chocolate potato chips, fudge, soda syrup. Just ask Puglady for recommendations J!!!
12+ hens choice of whatever I have laying (no sexlink unless requested ) per month for a year.
I have coming up: Bantam Calico Cochins, Frizzled/straight Bantam Cochins, Rhode Island Whites, Ameraucanas, Silver Phoenix...and whatever I have now and others that I can't think of) lol

Last edited:
My offer:

A table runner, made especially for you. In your choice of colors, hand-quilted by me, and 6 chicks EACH from my Mille Fleur Leghorns and Cream Legbar flocks.
big_smile.png
If you want to wait until September, I will send from the new line Legbars.

3 handknit dishcloths each month for a year sent on the 1st.

*eta: someone let me know if this isn't ok with my clear status? I have lots of swaps from the WGYS page too.

Last edited:
Offer: six plant starts (veggie or flower depending on the month) every month for the next six months and then a pint jar of whatever we've canned for the remaining six months. And quarterly loaves of 100% home-ground rye pumpernickel. I have my own grain mill and I make pumpernickel with Organic Coffee Cartel coffee, onions and organic potato water, the way pumpernickel is supposed to be made. You could eat it or you could bludgeon your enemies with it, your choice.

Last edited:

8+ serama eggs and $50pp

One Box/Month on the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] for One Year Choose One Option For Your Box Content:
boxes back at ya! 12+ anything laying your choice. Fcbm royal palm ccl bresse silkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom