PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: dont give away all my seramas
tongue2.gif

Okay, here is Hurley's offer!!!

Your choice of a portrait or a stained glass piece, custom made at your request.

Portraits are 11 x 17 inches and made of soft pastels.

Alternatively, you can choose a stained glass "portrait" or 3D piece of whatever animal you choose, I will just need some sort of reference of what you have in mind.

With your offer, please list which type you are offering for, as they are different in materials, time, and difficulty, so it makes a difference on how I consider the offer. ;)

Types: Portrait (Pastels), Portrait (Stained Glass), 3D piece (Stained Glass)

Below are photos of various pieces I've made...

The following are 3D pieces...

Sample portrait:

Your choice of a portrait or a stained glass piece, custom made at your request.

Alternatively, you can choose a stained glass "portrait" or 3D piece of whatever animal you choose, I will just need some sort of reference of what you have in mind.

With your offer, please list which type you are offering for, as they are different in materials, time, and difficulty, so it makes a difference on how I consider the offer. ;)

Sample portrait:

very nice...I never knew she did these til tonight

Sample portrait:

All I can say, is I don't have anything that would be worth any of these! Fabulous!

Sample portrait:

WOW!!
ep.gif
OK I offer 8+serama eggs and $50pp for one like the aussie/sheep, i would want b.c. and sheep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom