PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
bow.gif
Can't compete with the high rollers here. Lol
I know!!! I knew I wouldnt stand a chance, i have no home made items right now and not much cash to work with.
roll.png

Okay:

12+ pints of what we can during the summer from our trees/vines... we have apricot, plum, cherry and apple trees, raspberries and grapes. We make jam, jellies, syrups and butters out of most of these, will depend on how the growing season goes but will give you choice of what you want as long as there is enough of it =)

OR

3 large priority boxes full of starts examples of plants I have: jerusalem artichoke, comfrey, rhubarb, dutch iris, a really cool vine that I'm trying to figure out the name but it grows about 15-20 feet, large leaves, other plants on my swap page, except dianthus

OR

combo of the above 2

NOTE: the starts would be sent before the end of April, the preserves would be sent as they are made, not all together...

Last edited:
c'mon, you never know.......it's a gamble, and if your offer doesn't get chosen, what have you lost?
That's why I went ahead and threw something out there.
big_smile.png
This is really fun to watch anyway, even if I dont get too involved. And Wow That art was amazing!!!!!

Okay:

12+ pints of what we can during the summer from our trees/vines... we have apricot, plum, cherry and apple trees, raspberries and grapes. We make jam, jellies, syrups and butters out of most of these, will depend on how the growing season goes but will give you choice of what you want as long as there is enough of it =)

OR

3 large priority boxes full of starts examples of plants I have: jerusalem artichoke, comfrey, rhubarb, dutch iris, a really cool vine that I'm trying to figure out the name but it grows about 15-20 feet, large leaves, other plants on my swap page, except dianthus

OR

combo of the above 2
$30.00 or hens choice from my mix of birds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom