PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd claim, but don't want to hold up the swap. I have some of her goose eggs coming. More is always better, but not if I'm going to hold up. Not to mention I have two large orders to produce and ship from the Easter reverse, lol.

Hey Betta,

I'm almost caught up on orders, and I'm fixing to be putting some midgets on the swap again.

Just thought I would warn you.

I'm going to keep an eye out. Bought 10 off of ebay, didn't think you'd be offering, but they have only been in a few days, so who knows what will hatch from them.

Holey crud what's cha pay for em there?

We got some new/old girls. I was able to get my first midgets back. They are four, so two more hens. The I got 6 more hens from a guy that wants me to take all his midgets. Lots and lots. Anyway the new girls are doing well and have begun to lay. I'm incubating some first, but they ate developing nicely. So that's a potential of eight more eggs a day. Then when Lily gets old enough I will have one more.

Holey crud what's cha pay for em there?

We got some new/old girls. I was able to get my first midgets back. They are four, so two more hens. The I got 6 more hens from a guy that wants me to take all his midgets. Lots and lots. Anyway the new girls are doing well and have begun to lay. I'm incubating some first, but they ate developing nicely. So that's a potential of eight more eggs a day. Then when Lily gets old enough I will have one more.

$40.98. Not bad really.

Mine if the SS are still up.

Offer. Eggs only

6 Blue/Black Ameraucana

6+ Buff Orpington (has produced a few LCO)

6+ bantam Black split to White Langshan

8 Light Sussex over Speckled Sussex and 1 Light Sussex

Mine if the SS are still up.

Offer. Eggs only

6 Blue/Black Ameraucana

6+ Buff Orpington (has produced a few LCO)

6+ bantam Black split to White Langshan

8 Light Sussex over Speckled Sussex and 1 Light Sussex
What do you get with Light crossed to Speckled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom