PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine White Bresse =)

$18 PP

or 6+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Ameracauna eggs

or 8+ Olive Egger, Easter Egger, Bantam Easter egger eggs (lots of blue olive egger and bantam easter egger chicks, wheaten feathering on easter egger chicks)

Last edited:
lol.png
Great minds think alike!

Last edited:
mine pp Post 9302

Offer

6 Ancona duck eggs

or 6+ Icelandic eggs

or 4 Black Spanish Turkey eggs

Mine, 6 more Ancona duck to my other swap and order?

Offer 6+(lots of extras) Pekin duck
Or
6+EE, having 100% fertility and hatch rate on these! Some are hatching with lighter colored and yellow legs. These typically are the chicks hatching out yellow. Going to say these are from my SBEL rooster that's running with the EE.
Or
$18pp

Last edited:
9305 mine pp [email protected]
Mine, 6 more Ancona duck to my other swap and order?

Offer 6+(lots of extras) Pekin duck
Or
6+EE, having 100% fertility and hatch rate on these! Some are hatching with lighter colored and yellow legs. These typically are the chicks hatching out yellow. Going to say these are from my SBEL rooster that's running with the EE.
Or
$18pp
offer all can ship today after 12 est
7 Lav Orps
or
8+ hens choice
or
4 polish and 4 houdan Project(houdan, houdan X gold laced polish)
or
quart homemade apple cider vinegar with mother
or
4 ameraucanas and 4 speckled Sussex
Added (9AM)
exactly 6 birchen marans- to go out tomorrow, Black copper marans as extras

Last edited:

No Approval is needed once the form is filled out!

YOU MUST BE 19 OR OVER TO PLAY

First offer (each swap) MUST be either PUREBRED eggs, PUREBRED chicks (ducklings, goslings, etc), or PayPal (minimum $17) Additional offerings can be for mixed. First offer eggs or chicks must be available to send within 2 weeks. Paypal must be paid within 24 hrs, unless noted when to expect it in the offer. Paypal payment is to be a regular payment for goods. Do not send it as a gift!

To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post

1. "Mine",

2. What you are claiming (post# and/or BYC Username, what item would be helpful) and
3.what you are offering in return.

Please DO NOT post an offer of: Anything from my swap page as your first offer............

Please follow the pattern of the other swap offers:

4 (breed)

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]6 (breed)
PP $___
Anything from swap page
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif](swap pages are for all other items, eggs should be list # of eggs and breed individually)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]ect[/FONT]

caf.gif

So that everyone gets a chance to swap the LIMIT is being set to 7 swaps per week. As of April 1, it is 10 swaps per week
clap.gif
You may use all your swaps in one day if you wish.

You must be a member in good standing for 3 months (calculated from the date of your first post) and at least 50 legitimate posts (not all just “Hi” and “Welcome”, etc) to join.

ALL new swappers must have EACH swap individually cleared for their first 7 swaps before claiming/swapping again.
thumbsup.gif

NO future eggs can be offer (all eggs must be shipped within 2 weeks) until you complete the sending of 10 seperate sets of eggs with DC proof and being cleared.

These and ALL the rules can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/733198/paypal-hatching-eggs-chicks-swap

Keep ALL chatting to the chat thread located here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/703394/hatching-eggs-paypal-chat-thread

Please ASK questions........lots of very helpful people gabbing away on the chat thread.

do you have any pics of your birchens? oops never mind, saw them on your bird page...
My roo got first had frostbite this year, and then decided to fence fight with the polish roo I had to move the pen of polish just to have peace. Let me know if you'd like more photos. I think I might have some. The only birds that I don't have pictures up of is my blck coppers, I've just not had a pretty day + time to get those took.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom