PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be cleared to swap. Those that know me, know I was always a honest swapper in the past.I was well known, in the old swap threads. LOL (almost to the point of refresh button addiction) Also have 100% pos feedback from selling eggs in the old auctions. I have been away from BYC for a while....but would love to come back to swap again. I filled out the form last night. I will be adding pictures to my albums today. Anything else I need to do, to be cleared to join this swap??

I would love to be cleared to swap. Those that know me, know I was always a honest swapper in the past.I was well known, in the old swap threads. LOL (almost to the point of refresh button addiction) Also have 100% pos feedback from selling eggs in the old auctions. I have been away from BYC for a while....but would love to come back to swap again. I filled out the form last night. I will be adding pictures to my albums today. Anything else I need to do, to be cleared to join this swap??
Nope, your first 7 swaps are cleared but if you wish to offer eggs/chicks beyond 2 weeks you will still need the 10 cleared egg swaps. Welcome to the swaps!

Mine post # 9635
I have lots of Araucanas I am upping it this time to 10 Araucana eggs
Offer
6+ True Araucana eggs including Lav/Splits or
6+ Lav Orps (Hink lines) or
6+ Buff Orps (Hink lines) or
6+ Lav/Split Ameraucanas 1 Lavender roo over 4 Lavender and 1 Black Hen
6+ Ameraucanas hens choice of Lav/Split Ameraucanas, Black/Blue/Splash Ameraucanas, Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas
6+ Silkies hens choice of Lav/Split or Partridge.

OR
8 Hens choice eggs from these pure breeds:
Lav / Split Silkies 1 Lav roo over 3 Lav and 1 Split hens
Partridge Silkies
True Araucanas including Lav/Splits
Lav/Split Ameraucanas 1 Lavender roo over 4 Lavender and 1 Black Hen
Black/Blue/Splash Ameraucanas
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas
Buff Orps (Hink lines)
Wheaten Marans (Bev Davis lines)
Lav Orps (Hink lines)

Last edited:
Mine please? Araucanas, #9636

Offer
12 coturnix quail
Or
4+ pekin
Or
10+ barnyard (cornishx, leghorn, am, silkie/am hens under leghorn and am roos)

Mine

Offer:

6+ Bantam Pymouth Barred Rocks Eggs

or

6+ Bantam Barred OE Eggs

or

6 Muscovy Duck Eggs

or

6+ Mix & Match Above

or

8 Hens Choice Eggs

Or you can Roll Back I won't be offering anymore eggs for later on after what just happened to me tonight with my Peahen getting out and taking off.
hit.gif
I don't want this happening again and somebody getting stiffed cause this happens.
hmm.png

Last edited:
how do i know if i'm cleared to swap on this thread? i swap on the waterfowl one but not this one yet, i filled out the questions but is that all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom