PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine -CCL

Offer: 6+ Blue Plymouth Rock eggs
I have a Blue Barred Roo in with 3 solid blue pullets and 1 Good Shepard BR pullet. Buster (my roo) only has one copy of the barring gene so you will get Solid Blue, Solid Black, Splash, Blue Barred and Black Barred chicks from the cross. Fertility rate has been 100% so far. 7 sets of chicks have hatched for me with 100% hatch rate. Pics are in my profile.
adding $17 PP

I am off to bed will send in the AM. Feel free to roll back if there are no takers soon.

Mine, pp, 10032= [email protected]
adding $17 PP

I am off to bed will send in the AM. Feel free to roll back if there are no takers soon.
Offering: Ships Tuesday ( possibly Monday if the girls are good)
6 black double laced barnevelders
or
6+ pheasant eggs out of red gold and yellow gold pens can include some out of ringneck pen OR all ringneck

Or
8+ hens choice ( I am getting guineas eggs now this will have a few of these but I can't do a whole order)

Last edited:
Mine post #10034
6+ pheasant eggs out of red gold and yellow gold pens can include some out of ringneck pen OR all ringneck
and a PM with any tips you have on hatching is appreciated.

OFFER:

6 Ancona duck eggs (likely next week they didnt like this weeks rains but laid 3 yesterday)

9 EE eggs (Monday)

6 Bantam Cochin eggs (hens choice) by the end of May
columbian and confetti

8 Guinea eggs (Monday)

6 Light Brahma (2 weeks)

Last edited:
Mine[COLOR=0000CD] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000CD]post #10034[/COLOR] 6+ pheasant eggs out of red gold and yellow gold pens can include some out of ringneck pen OR all ringneck and a PM with any tips you have on hatching is appreciated. [COLOR=FF0000]OFFER:[/COLOR] 6 Ancona duck eggs (likely next week they didnt like this weeks rains but laid 3 yesterday) 9 EE eggs (Monday) 6 Bantam Cochin eggs (hens choice) by the end of May columbian and confetti 8 Guinea eggs (Monday) 6 Light Brahma (2 weeks)
mine cochins please. Been waiting for these. Offer 6+ muscovy eggs Or 6+ bantam barred oe eggs Or 6+ bantam plymouth barred rock eggs Or 8+ hens choice eggs Or 2 bottles of liquid detergent: plumeria scent Or 1 jar of lotion: u pick scent Or 2 large bars of soap: only scents i already have made up.

Last edited:
Current offer: updated.
mine cochins please. Been waiting for these.

Offer

6+ muscovy eggs

Or

6+ bantam barred oe eggs

Or

6+ bantam plymouth barred rock eggs

Or

8+ hens choice eggs

Or

3 bottles of liquid detergent: plumeria scent

Or

2 jar of lotion: u pick scent

Or

3 large bars of soap: only scents i already have made up.

Or

$17 pp- To be paid on Wed.

Last edited:
In an effort to get this rolling I will take reesepoultry paypal on rollback

Offer

6+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington hatching eggs

or

8+ Guinea hatching eggs

or

6+ combo - Rhodebars, Legbars, Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Hatching egg - I will try for equal amount of each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom