Mine pp post#10084

Offer:
6+ BBS Orp eggs
Or
6+ Runner duck eggs, mixed colors, great layers
Or
6+ SFH eggs

Last edited:
just wondering...I have hatched marans, from unknown lines and have never gotten clean legged....coming from wade/davis 70% just seemed odd.

I have marans lots of them all from Ernie Haire. Different varieties...one splash bird hatched out clean legged and was sold as a layer of dark brown eggs. honestly not one other bird has hatched out clean legged and I have not had anyone tell me about One being clean legged, now I know it can genetically happen,it just hasn't yet. I would be so upset to get french bcms with no " French" and the other poor lady having to work on getting hers with more feathered legs!... WOW I hope no one is hatching babies from me with clean legs....:rolleyes:

I want you to know....I resisting your Orpy powers!
Why?
idunno.gif
You know, resisting the urge to swap is like holding back a sneeze - it's just not good for your inner being!
wink.png

Offer updated:
Mine pp post#10084

Offer:
6+ BBS Orp eggs
Or
6+ Runner duck eggs, mixed colors, great layers
Or
6+ SFH eggs
or
4+ Royal Palm turkey eggs
or
6+ EExBR, blue/black sexlinks
or
4+ BBS Orps and 4+ SFH
or
3+ RP turkey and 3+ Runner duck

Last edited:
I have marans lots of them all from Ernie Haire. Different varieties...one splash bird hatched out clean legged and was sold as a layer of dark brown eggs. honestly not one other bird has hatched out clean legged and I have not had anyone tell me about One being clean legged, now I know it can genetically happen,it just hasn't yet. I would be so upset to get french bcms with no " French" and the other poor lady having to work on getting hers with more feathered legs!... WOW I hope no one is hatching babies from me with clean legs....
roll.png

Mine all are feather legged and looking nice all blue copper pullets didnt hatch a roo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom