crested cream legbars

Mine- Cream Legbars please
big_smile.png

Offer:

$17.00 PP

or

6+ Flyties next week

or

6 Tolbunt Polish in the fall (may be sooner)

Last edited:
mine jaerhorns

Offer 6+ BBS Silkie eggs. The stock is mostly from catdance silkies and California Country ranch. A few hens are from Swaps I got here last year. (http://californiacountryranch.blogspot.com/p/silkie-chicks-all-ages-show-and-pet.html) there is one frilkie rooster in here So you have a small chance of getting a frilkie chick ( silkie feathers with the frizzle gene.. they look like silkies that have had a light zap)

Can add silkie surprise eggs from my silkie, showgirl, sizzle pen. Black, white, blue, partridge, in here one roo is a blue sizzzle showgirl. I have been hatching a fair few showgirls from this pen, no sizzle chicks ( or smooth sizzle) yet. Or coturnix quail ( Italian and jumbo and the odd tuxedo) as extras.

I cant belive i got SIX eggs last night and today!!! its a silkie miracle!

mine jaerhorns Offer 6+ BBS Silkie eggs. The stock is mostly from catdance silkies and California Country ranch. A few hens are from Swaps I got here last year. (http://californiacountryranch.blogspot.com/p/silkie-chicks-all-ages-show-and-pet.html ) there is one frilkie rooster in here So you have a small chance of getting a frilkie chick ( silkie feathers with the frizzle gene.. they look like silkies that have had a light zap) Can add silkie surprise eggs from my silkie, showgirl, sizzle pen. Black, white, blue, partridge, in here one roo is a blue sizzzle showgirl. I have been hatching a fair few showgirls from this pen, no sizzle chicks ( or smooth sizzle) yet. Or coturnix quail ( Italian and jumbo and the odd tuxedo) as extras. I cant belive i got SIX eggs last night and today!!! its a silkie miracle!
Are your Italian quail separate? I can always use more Italian bloodlines ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom