Offer
6 Swedish Flower Hens
6 Chocolate Orp Bantams
3 Coronation Sussux and 3 Lavender Orps
8 hens choice anything that lays today ship Monday all pure breed

Summer
6. Buff Brahma Bantams
6. Dark Brahma Bantams
8. Hens choice (could be some really cool stuff by late summer)

Last edited:
***Announcement****

We are making a change on the time limit of when eggs can be offered. First offer will be the same, must be available to ship within 2 weeks. If you chose to offer eggs for later shipping, 2 months is the limit. So, if your offer for later eggs is claimed on May 18, then those eggs must be shipped by July 18. We really want to keep it to breeds that are laying. We don't want anyone getting in over their head!

If any questions, please ask!

Mine on chocolates 10362

Please send to Clarence for his patiently waiting for my hamburgs to get busy.

Offer 17 PayPal

Or 4 khaki Campbell and 3 Chinese white from Monday mornings pick.

***Announcement****

We are making a change on the time limit of when eggs can be offered. First offer will be the same, must be available to ship within 2 weeks. If you chose to offer eggs for later shipping, 2 months is the limit. So, if your offer for later eggs is claimed on May 18, then those eggs must be shipped by July 18. We really want to keep it to breeds that are laying. We don't want anyone getting in over their head!

thumbsup.gif

***Announcement****

goodpost.gif

[COLOR=0000CD]***Announcement****[/COLOR]

Very wise idea! Thanks. :)

Mine on chocolates 10362

Offer 17 PayPal

Thats two orders of chocolate from TNB now
love.gif
droolin.gif
love.gif

they have pretty choco"s too

Last edited:
Mine on chocolates 10362

Offer 17 PayPal

Mine paypal [email protected]

Offer:

6 Arkansas Blues next weekend
or
3 Houdan & 3 Salmon Faverolle in about 2 weeks when other swaps are filled
or
10+ Hen's choice in about 2 weeks, could include any of above or Pharoah Coturnix Quail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom