PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

I agree, very wise decision about delayed shipping. one can get too many too fast by accepting offers with delayed shipping. one has to have impeccable organizational and scheduling skills.

Mine post smfildes 10375
Offer
6+ Arkansas Blues
Or
3 Salmon faverolles and 3 Mottled Houdans in 2 weeks when previous swaps cleared

NICE LOOKING BIRDS,,,So blue eggs as in blue ..?
I grew up in DeQueen Arkansas.......Just 50 mile north of Texarkana.
I was in 4H AS a kid got free leghorn as part of a grow and return part of your stock back @ county fair time
I think next yr I might have to fly home take a few days visiting and buying some stock from my fella Arkansans.....
I WOULD RATHER BUY CHICK?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For northern poultry keepers like myself..I WOULD WANT THE ROSE WAS IT PEA COMB...THOSE 40 below night can be a killer.. I hear...[/FONT]

All of the combs should be pea combs. My cockerel has a modified pea comb. As we get a larger population we will be culling for combs but first generations are so limited we had to use what we had. They are blue egg laying bbs birds. From my eggs you will only get blue or splash as I have a splash cockerel.

Nice to hear about a fellow Arkansas transplantee. I'm very familiar with DeQeen. I used to live in Shreveport and make the drive north on weekends to Ozark. I'm 35 miles from Fort Smith.

Sorry for chatting on swap thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom