PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=FF0000]That said, the current offer is:[/COLOR]

Quote: I didn't see her offer, so I ruled in favor of smfides. I can only go by what I see in the posts.
hmm.png

understandable...smfildes is up then? very weird/confusing swap segment
hmm.png

Bee's offer is up. Whether she gets the PP from smfildes or Happy Henhouse can be determined in the morning when there are other moderators up to discuss the matter. I'll probably be in bed by then.
Swap on.

Bee's offer is up. Whether she gets the PP from smfildes or Happy Henhouse can be determined in the morning when there are other moderators up to discuss the matter. I'll probably be in bed by then.
Swap on.
I didn't know about Happy Henhouse claiming your offer. I'm fine with her claiming it. Can you just cancel my claim and let Happy Henhouse have the offer? Thanks

I didn't know about Happy Henhouse claiming your offer.  I'm fine with her claiming it.  Can you just cancel my claim and let Happy Henhouse have the offer?  Thanks

She was trying to claim madamwlf's offer, I'm guessing. I'm OK with letting her have it if you are. That is very gracious of you, thank you. I think that clears everything up so we can move forward with Bee's offer. Swap on!

Thank you so much smfildes. That is very sweet of you. I thought I'd missed madamwlf bantam choc orps again because of all the confusion. Now I just have to get Bee's Paypal address and hope this thread gets moving again! Just to clear up any confusion (and in case of another rollback) My offer (claimed by Bee) Paypal $20 Current offer by Bee
I use to love playing in the mud but I'm not sure about this mud pile.
th.gif
Offer: 8+ Welsummer LF 6 Ancona Duck 10 Wheaten Am Roo over EE's (blue, pink, green eggs)

Last edited:
Form completed.... Ummm do I still wait 3 months for membership qualification before I can swap? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom