Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

My White hen hatched out a White chick.

:hugs Wish you were close, I'd give you a pair.

-Kathy

Aw thanks. I've been trawling the local ads but nothing so far. We really need a couple more females as we inherited 3 males and 1 female!! I think she's so stressed out she never sits on her eggs. It was only by chance we saw the one in a hen's nest a few months ago and incubated it ourselves.

Been awhile since I was able to take pics and post them. I had to go thru 2 different rounds of radiation treatments in July and Aug. and it left me totally useless for almost the entire time. Meanwhile our babies have been growing. We successfully hatched 3 Sonja's Violettas 2 are male wild type and one is a female black shoulder. They are just about 8 weeks now and you can see the Violetta color on the males necks. Hoping to get some better pics soon.

Been awhile since I was able to take pics and post them. I had to go thru 2 different rounds of radiation treatments in July and Aug. and it left me totally useless for almost the entire time. Meanwhile our babies have been growing. We successfully hatched 3 Sonja's Violettas 2 are male wild type and one is a female black shoulder. They are just about 8 weeks now and you can see the Violetta color on the males necks. Hoping to get some better pics soon.

Looking good!

Gorgeous!! And so glad to read you are feeling better!

Back
Top Bottom