Pekin Duck Club!

These are my first two ducks ever. Their names are Willie and Si. So far I absolutely love them and their personalities :)

Anyone know when Pekins Usually start to lay? I bought mine at the end of April and need to know if they'll start laying before winter.
These are my first two ducks ever. Their names are Willie and Si. So far I absolutely love them and their personalities :)
How cute! On a different note, is that a NEWFIE?
1f60d.png

Anyone know when Pekins Usually start to lay? I bought mine at the end of April and need to know if they'll start laying before winter.
How cute! On a different note, is that a NEWFIE?
1f60d.png
@saltandpepper2
It is a newfie! His name is Kodiak and he absolutely loves the ducks. When I first got them he would sleep by them all night and if they peeped he scratched at the door to get in there by them. He protects them outside too. He even lets them peck through his fur.

@saltandpepper2

It is a newfie! His name is Kodiak and he absolutely loves the ducks. When I first got them he would sleep by them all night and  if they peeped he scratched at the door to get in there by them. He protects them outside too. He even lets them peck through his fur. 
Ah, I love newfies. I have a Bernese, and he's just too curious, doesn't want to hurt them, but would crush them under his nose sniffing them all over. Lol

Wonderful collage. So precious how your doggy lays with the little webbed babies. Heehee, look at the bill pointing upward on the sweetie in the upper left hand photo. Yargh. Cannot handle any of it.

Back
Top Bottom