Pekin Duck Club!

@saltandpepper2
It is a newfie! His name is Kodiak and he absolutely loves the ducks. When I first got them he would sleep by them all night and if they peeped he scratched at the door to get in there by them. He protects them outside too. He even lets them peck through his fur.
Kodiak is a sweetie. Yay.

Thank you everyone, and yes I'm here JulieBird! There has been so much yard work this summer, haven't been online much. Deb's flock - They are Indian Runners, fawn and white.
Yay. I understand being busy. I hope when you have time and it is convenient you can keep us entertained with your cuties.

Beautiful Newfoundland!!!
love.gif

Ah, I love newfies. I have a Bernese, and he's just too curious, doesn't want to hurt them, but would crush them under his nose sniffing them all over. Lol
I love Bernese mountain dogs. They were my dream dog growing up a child. I begged my parents for one all the time. They just have such beautiful coloring. I ended up finding my newf in the paper as a puppy and couldn't pass him up. He is a protective gentle giant with everything such as the ducklings.

Last edited:
I hope that is the case! There is no mess of feathers anywhere so I am dumbfounded. She is only 14 weeks old so probably to early to be laying eggs.

I am sorry.  I sure hope she turns up safe and sound.  Could she be hunkered under a tree somewhere siting on eggs?

So sorry!  Maybe as Julie Bird said...she's sitting on a nest somewhere.  :fl

Back
Top Bottom