Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

yuckyuck.gif

do not give up even if you do get a couple,,,,they come back every winter here...

But....I have decided to join the easter hatch if I can find what I am looking for......hint...hint...

A white or light colored cornish

white plymouth rocks

dorkings

and I know this is a long shot but still can not find the scots dumpy, and sandhill has listed them as sold out for 3 years straight.

Does it matter what color dorkings? I might be able to round up a few dorking eggs for you...

need a favor from those up north,,,,,,,,got a chance for some hedemora chicks instead of eggs,,,,if anyone can transport I would pay a fee or even buy you a few of the chicks (they are a rare breed)..........montoursville area to lancaster county or I would go as far north as the harrisburg area.

doesn't everyone want a few of these

fca2d8b36e7af0c5cb8ae24d0873f556.jpg

Where at up north, wing? I am frequently on the road, and DH goes into NY on a regular basis for work, we could possibly pick something up and bring it here and then I could bring it east on my next day off.... I don't mind road trips and these little cuties are a really neat breed (I just finished reading a long thread about them last week)

Thanks for all the offers, I think I have transport as far as harrisburg,,,,will repost if that does not work out.......

this is another one of those breeds that I have a hard time getting, they are just not available in high numbers, and I have had really bad luck with hatching eggs lately.....

That is awful high, geez. I thought they got their chicks from Ideal, but I could be wrong. Stake?
Glad to see that they list barred hollands as an option to get under white egg layers.

Hey lady:

They have an Ideal poster hanging up; but, when I read through their offering they have a few things that aren't large hatchery...(sometime in April, Cream Brabanter)...and some others....seems like theirs always new things available...chooks are a growth industry....my two cents

Back
Top Bottom