Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wingstone ~ I have to run and get Luke but will think about that spew and abreviations when I get back

OVERFLOWING bator, YUP YUP!!

Go ahead COUNT THEM,
I hope alot of the eggs Lil Lucas added are infertle because our Roo only started doing his job! Luke added two double yolkers too! Interesting if they are fertile eh?

SOOOOO this is what we ALL have in the bator......

Nov 19th ~ Serama eggs were set, shipped and alot of rolling air cells : (

Nov 29th ~ SET=

*Serama eggs and a few gifted silkie eggs for harmony, AGAIN some bad air cells ESP silkies!! REMIND ME TO NEVER BUY SILKIE EGGS SHIPPED AGAIN OK? but as these were sent along for kiddo thats ok right???

*Black Copper Maran, Blue Copper Maran, Splash Copper Maran and a few "surprise" eggs ??? look like maran but have specs of even darker coloring????? hmmmmm
OH BUT Look at how dark them EGGS ARE!!! <3 too bad its NOT my intention to keep maran!

*Lucas Eggs SLW x our blue layer EE, 2 double yolkers from a Jersey GIANT, and who knows what else......

*Gold Laced Cochin LF

*Light Brahma

oh did I mention a WONDERFUL lady on BYC is sending me duck eggs and OLIVEEGGER EGGS!!! yup she is!!! I get them NOON TOMORROW!!
And just a few LANGSHANG eggs dropped off today will go in there

OMG!!,
ep.gif
Sally, are you repopulating an area?!..Iam going to ask something here...what is on your HEAD?!!
lau.gif
...DH said"what?, who is that??!!
gig.gif

Well Sally since I can't hatch my own...let me know what you are selling your chicks for...I am serious. I will give myself a Christmas present. PM me with an availability list and prices.
celebrate.gif

I am ready for bed and it is only 3. Kids are sick and my head hurts. I am sorry for those of you who have been down and out.
hugs.gif

Tomorrow has to be better!!
I hope you are feeling better tomorrow!!
hugs.gif
, and the kids!!, so sorry.

hide.gif
okay, one more then I'm done ..promise, Blarney, Chad , Mslady, Becky...Had a great time,very nice meeting all of you, and it is definitely the smartest thing I could've done for myself. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has any fowl-animal. Thanks again for setting that all up Chad!
thumbsup.gif
, I appreciate it.

J
MsLadyHawke, I agree! Great info! Well done Chad. I'd say, maybe just shy of the 8 ft mark... But not by much. Lunch together afterward would have been awesome!
We definitely need a PA Thread Meet. How about at the PA Farm Show in January? I don't know of any of us showing, but would love to meet you all there and view and talk Poultry! It is usually the first week of January. Who's in?
anuary?! I'm there!

Nice to meet you all today at the meeting! It was very informative!! I just wish I would've brought a seat cushion (or a hemorrhoid donut
big_smile.png
). LittleMissPurdy, my "pushing 40" behind was having trouble in those seats also!!!
clap.gif
THANKS, Chad, for putting a lot of hard work into getting everybody in the same place at the same time!!!!!
clap.gif

Who is planning a Christmas hatch?

I have a dozen Black Copper Marans from Indiana and 3 Blue Cochins, in the incubator now,,, should hatch just before Christmas, eggs came early, so I had to get them set a couple days early.

Can't believe I'll have more chicks in the basement again,,,, at least it's not 27 this time.....
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Wingstone ~ I have to run and get Luke but will think about that spew and abreviations when I get back

OVERFLOWING bator, YUP YUP!!

Go ahead COUNT THEM,
I hope alot of the eggs Lil Lucas added are infertle because our Roo only started doing his job! Luke added two double yolkers too! Interesting if they are fertile eh?

SOOOOO this is what we ALL have in the bator......

Nov 19th ~ Serama eggs were set, shipped and alot of rolling air cells : (

Nov 29th ~ SET=

*Serama eggs and a few gifted silkie eggs for harmony, AGAIN some bad air cells ESP silkies!! REMIND ME TO NEVER BUY SILKIE EGGS SHIPPED AGAIN OK? but as these were sent along for kiddo thats ok right???

*Black Copper Maran, Blue Copper Maran, Splash Copper Maran and a few "surprise" eggs ??? look like maran but have specs of even darker coloring????? hmmmmm
OH BUT Look at how dark them EGGS ARE!!! <3 too bad its NOT my intention to keep maran!

*Lucas Eggs SLW x our blue layer EE, 2 double yolkers from a Jersey GIANT, and who knows what else......

*Gold Laced Cochin LF

*Light Brahma

oh did I mention a WONDERFUL lady on BYC is sending me duck eggs and OLIVEEGGER EGGS!!! yup she is!!! I get them NOON TOMORROW!!
And just a few LANGSHANG eggs dropped off today will go in there

SALLY,,,, any idea where the Marans eggs came from,,,, I'd be interested in some if she only wants a trio out of them,,,, would love to see a better photo of the egg color,,,, it's normal and common for some to have darker specks,,, thinking of working on more blues and splash also !!!

Nice to meet you all today at the meeting! It was very informative!! I just wish I would've brought a seat cushion (or a hemorrhoid donut
big_smile.png
). LittleMissPurdy, my "pushing 40" behind was having trouble in those seats also!!!
clap.gif
THANKS, Chad, for putting a lot of hard work into getting everybody in the same place at the same time!!!!!
clap.gif
NIce meeting you too!

Back
Top Bottom