Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Baym:

I'll feather sex you chicks...though I'm only 50% accurate....

idunno.gif

Update: Out of 20 eggs - day 21 yesterday 8 am for 11 of them, day 21 for 9 of them right now. I have 8 hatches. 3 Blue Copper Marans, 3 Welsummers, 2 I don't have a clue. Stake, I will take pictures of each of them and post them for you (or someone) to identify gender.

I closed out the small bator as the eggs all hatched and moved the ones that hatched 2 days ago to a small brooder. In the process, the big Aussie in my avatar came lumbering over. I had 1 in my hand and he wanted to smell. I put it on his nose and he just stood there with it chirping at the end of his nose. He definitely had that "oh oh, I think I just got a new job" stare.

Last edited:
After meeting a bunch of you yesterday at the CPT class I was told to come find you. Well, here I am.

What details do you wanna know about me? I have 18 buff silkies of various ages, 6 white silkies of various ages and 2 blacks. I have a layer pen of barred rocks, hatchery quality but, **** they lay well. I have a pen of lavender orpingtons that are just starting to lay. I have a pair of splash LF cochins about 3 months old, gorgeous birds. I have 3 BC Marans directly from Bev Davis. And I have a pen of mixed babies that will go into the layer pen when the time comes.

I live in Spring Grove, which is South Central PA for anyone not familiar. Been a rural carrier with the Postal Service for almost 23 years. I have 3 kids, 24, 20 and 6. And, no, that was no a typo, they really are that far apart. Married to Brian who thinks they only good chicken is the one on his plate ready to eat.

Welcome Joan! So glad you ae here!

This is my silkie. I think the other rooster and he had a disagreement. I don't think any of our cats could've done this. Opinions? He already looked a mess but now...ewww

Back
Top Bottom