Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

After meeting a bunch of you yesterday at the CPT class I was told to come find you. Well, here I am.

What details do you wanna know about me? I have 18 buff silkies of various ages, 6 white silkies of various ages and 2 blacks. I have a layer pen of barred rocks, hatchery quality but, **** they lay well. I have a pen of lavender orpingtons that are just starting to lay. I have a pair of splash LF cochins about 3 months old, gorgeous birds. I have 3 BC Marans directly from Bev Davis. And I have a pen of mixed babies that will go into the layer pen when the time comes.

I live in Spring Grove, which is South Central PA for anyone not familiar. Been a rural carrier with the Postal Service for almost 23 years. I have 3 kids, 24, 20 and 6. And, no, that was no a typo, they really are that far apart. Married to Brian who thinks they only good chicken is the one on his plate ready to eat.

Welcome! It was nice to meet you yesterday!

Hello! Im moving to south central (Hegins) PA the first week of April. I currently have about 50 birds that I adore! I wont be able to move them all, so will be hatching like crazy as soon as I get all settled in. Would love to get to know some chicken addicts in my area!

After meeting a bunch of you yesterday at the CPT class I was told to come find you. Well, here I am.

What details do you wanna know about me? I have 18 buff silkies of various ages, 6 white silkies of various ages and 2 blacks. I have a layer pen of barred rocks, hatchery quality but, **** they lay well. I have a pen of lavender orpingtons that are just starting to lay. I have a pair of splash LF cochins about 3 months old, gorgeous birds. I have 3 BC Marans directly from Bev Davis. And I have a pen of mixed babies that will go into the layer pen when the time comes.

I live in Spring Grove, which is South Central PA for anyone not familiar. Been a rural carrier with the Postal Service for almost 23 years. I have 3 kids, 24, 20 and 6. And, no, that was no a typo, they really are that far apart. Married to Brian who thinks they only good chicken is the one on his plate ready to eat.

You have LF Cochins?! It's hard finding anyone with Cochins around here :( are you planning on breeding them?

It's hard finding anyone with Cochins around here
sad.png
Really? My 4H club is over-flowing with them
lol.png
We have so many LF cochins that we can't get people to take them anymore. Someone brought some young, nice quality cockerels to the last meeting to try to give them away...

Hello! Im moving to south central (Hegins) PA the first week of April. I currently have about 50 birds that I adore! I wont be able to move them all, so will be hatching like crazy as soon as I get all settled in. Would love to get to know some chicken addicts in my area!
Hello and Welcome to Pennsylvania.....Unite!
frow.gif
Chicken addicts are plentiful around here, but watch out, quite a few Crazies too!
You have LF Cochins?! It's hard finding anyone with Cochins around here
sad.png
are you planning on breeding them?
I couldn't find any either when I was looking. Finally ordered eggs online, and now I'm seeing Cochins everywhere. In a few weeks I'll hopefully have hatched out some Barred Cochins, and I could have a roo for you, LOL!

Welcome!

Wing, not sure if you've been answered, but birds that are 3 weeks and older should be tested.

Hello and Welcome to Pennsylvania.....Unite!:frow Chicken addicts are plentiful around here, but watch out, quite a few Crazies too!
I couldn't find any either when I was looking. Finally ordered eggs online, and now I'm seeing Cochins everywhere. In a few weeks I'll hopefully have hatched out some Barred Cochins, and I could have a roo for you, LOL!

Mine are still babies yet, but hopefully laying by the fall....

Back
Top Bottom