Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wing:

There's a reason Apple doesn't support PDFs they are a PIA....I was able to copy all the text out an PMed it to you....formatting is a bit messed up and there was one table I could not paste into the message....PM me your email and I'll send the file as .docx again it will still be a bit messed up but probably easier to read....

But Apple dose support PDF's. I use them all the time. You need Adobe Acrobat to read them and it is available as free download at least as a read only. To create PDF's with it I think you have to have the paid version which I do have.

Apple I-pad does not support adobe acrobat, although our apple desk top does...:/

Sorry I've been MIA again...was having a small heart attack....ya'll have heard about this shut-down thing...right?? Well my wedding is scheduled for Army Heritage Canter....federal land. After seeing on the news that 2 poor brides, one for the same date as me, and one for the following weekend were told by Gettysburg that their weddings were cancelled...well...I not so slowly lost my mind. Luckily, my contact at AHEC called me and told me she's not furloughed...and she wants my wedding to happen more than I do!

Here is my outfit from my bachelorette party....it was a blast!

VA VA VOOM, Chica! Glad you had a fun bachelorette party and that your wedding's still ON!

Sorry I've been MIA again...was having a small heart attack....ya'll have heard about this shut-down thing...right?? Well my wedding is scheduled for Army Heritage Canter....federal land. After seeing on the news that 2 poor brides, one for the same date as me, and one for the following weekend were told by Gettysburg that their weddings were cancelled...well...I not so slowly lost my mind. Luckily, my contact at AHEC called me and told me she's not furloughed...and she wants my wedding to happen more than I do!

Nice outfit missy. Glad your wedding is still on!

Got my first wyandotte egg today:weee It was laid in the box! I hope the othegirls start to lay too, they are 7 months old, been waiting forever!

I'm looking purely for egg layers, not for meat (I'm a vegetarian.) Are Easter Eggers cold hardy and friendly? It's totally overwhelming how many breeds there are!
for my understanding (somewhat limited)...production birds lay a bunch or eggs but burn out after the second year...heritage birds won't lay as much but will lay longer....lastly Wyandottes are supposed to lay through the winter but some folk have not found that to be the case....imho Orps are a go to breed...I think Astrulalops(sp) are too.....you can't go wrong with this as a start....but you will want others....whether is colored eggs or lawn candy...keep you options open....anybody feel free to correct my 'understandings'.....

Apple I-pad does not support adobe acrobat, although our apple desk top does...:/
VA VA VOOM, Chica! Glad you had a fun bachelorette party and that your wedding's still ON!

Loved the outfit Missy!! Looks like the start of a heck of a party! Glad your wedding is still on.... :clap

Looks like fun missydcpc! When is the big day?

Thanks guys...everyone said I was glowing. Gotta show off the beginnings of the new body...have already had the wedding dress altered (down) twice!

1 week and 1 day away!!!! Saturday the 12th...it feels like it's tomorrow! Placecards are done. Need to print the programs and thank you labels. And spend all next Thursday dipping apples. I am actually totally looking forward to it all!

Awesome outfit!!!! I love the corset!!
love.gif

I'm hoping to get one soon, but it'd need to be custom made according to my lingerie lady and everything I've looked up about "off the shelf" ones. So it's an unnecessary expense right now, maybe I can talk the other half into getting me one for Christmas.
wink.png

Yep blarney, that is what I am finding out, the iPad is great but does not accept a lot of the programs I am used to using.

WOW!!! Missy you look great, how you manage the that diet and still keep the boobs...that seems to be the only thing I have lost.

Newbies, the only breed I can offer that's different than what everyone else is offering is white bresse or serama..also a few duck breeds and quail

Need to ask,,,I stopped at 2 different farm stores yesterday to get antibiotics to treat my rooster with and corid and antibiotics are sold out...is it a sign of a bad winter

First let me explain how I am set up....one very large pen with 3 coops in the middle...all birds are kept together....if I am breeding a specific breed they get moved to a breeding pen........now

In the spring one of my first sets that will move to breeding will be the bresse...offering eggs or chicks to any one here in pa at that time.....would like to see this breed get a good start in pa......

WOW Missy..you look great!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit!!!
love.gif
...riding crop and cat-o-nine in the accessories??...just kidding..
bun.gif
. So glad to hear the wedding is still a "GO"!!

Back
Top Bottom