Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

No predator yet, wonder if me just being there is keeping them farther away, was there at 5 am on sat, and most of last night..

LMP, is he wanting to do just 1 or 2 at a time or does he pan to set up for going lots at a time...I have some young one's right now, hatched on the 14 the, these will go out in mid sept, we should be putting in one more batch after that.

Rose, congrats on the new adventure and as for the birds, give it some time, leave the hormones calm down before doing anything drastic, you might consider cutting back to just a few, keep things simple, you know you will not feel like doing much of anything for about 8 more months.

HELP!!
I can not understand why I am having these second thoughts of selling meat..

Explanation.

Hubby got meat Rabbits from Ray, the first litter is sold before they are even born, my dilemma is that he is selling them to a snake breeder...
Those who know me should understand why it is strange for me to even think twice about this but, I am having issue's with this..
WHY...?
I should be happy that I do not need to process them.

On a chicken note, need idea's for a new roost area, right now I have 2x4 's that are wide side up, there's 3 of these running across the coop, I am not as agile anymore and stepping over things to clean is a pain....does anyone have something that can be easily moved, or put up out of the way for cleaning..

HELP!!
I can not understand why I am having these second thoughts of selling meat..

Explanation.

Hubby got meat Rabbits from Ray, the first litter is sold before they are even born, my dilemma is that he is selling them to a snake breeder...
Those who know me should understand why it is strange for me to even think twice about this but, I am having issue's with this..
WHY...?
I should be happy that I do not need to process them.

On a chicken note, need idea's for a new roost area, right now I have 2x4 's that are wide side up, there's 3 of these running across the coop, I am not as agile anymore and stepping over things to clean is a pain....does anyone have something that can be easily moved, or put up out of the way for cleaning..

Snakes need to eat too.

For the locals or those that like to drive,
Sweet corn is ready
$3.00 a dozen.

Which brings up a question, I have no time for processing corn, how do I go about just freezing the whole ear.

I'm in south central PA!
wee.gif

Hi and welcome from the Poconos!

Back
Top Bottom