Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Waving Hi to Stake, Blarney and Dheltzel as I went across the turnpike tonight. Tried to go to a Reading Phils game, but got the dates wrong. So we went to Shady Maple! And looky looky what I found in the gift shop.... It's hard to see, but it's a calendar.

Last edited:
Waving Hi to Stake, Blarney and Dheltzel as I went across the turnpike tonight. Tried to go to a Reading Phils game, but got the dates wrong. So we went to Shady Maple! And looky looky what I found in the gift shop.... It's hard to see, but it's a calendar.

:frow

Shady Maple! Love that place.

I'm busting my butt trying to complete a brooder for 4-H. Fundraising Auction. It's killing me because I need a brooder for myself right now! I may be bidding on my own donation. Lol

Pretty! Wish I had known you wanted/needed one...I had a big one of Rooster's that I couldn't use....already had 2 :)

Back
Top Bottom