Pet chicken lost tail in dog attack

I will be posting some more pics

Have you read anything about fresh garlic, fresh oregano and cayenne pepper?
If not google the benefits of these for chicks.
I am new to my "own" chicks but I did help an injured chicken heal with these three.

She is going to be fine....dont worry...you will see how quick she heals.
thumbsup.gif

The vet felt that the wound needed to stay moist to avoid infection and gave us an antiseptic (thus the blue feathers) he said he would like to wrap the wound and fill it with table sugar? But he didn't feel that would be possible with her injury, I will look into the mention remedy of garlic, cayenne and orageno.

The vet felt that the wound needed to stay moist to avoid infection and gave us an antiseptic (thus the blue feathers) he said he would like to wrap the wound and fill it with table sugar? But he didn't feel that would be possible with her injury, I will look into the mention remedy of garlic, cayenne and orageno.
I am googling table sugar right now...never heard that!

He says he is picking up extra work to pay it off, the messed up part is it wasn't his dog, it was his neighbors dog and he took it out without permission...so it's kinda a weird situation, I expect him to pick up 100% of the costs however. Seeing as it was caused entirely by his carelessness

Back
Top Bottom