Earlleebirdconservatory

In the Brooder
Aug 30, 2018
Leesburg Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Hello! We are a Central Florida non-profit organization that rescues, rehabilitates and raises exotic poultry. We house peafowl, pheasants, the palawan, australian black swans and more..! Check out our website at www.earlleebirdconservatory.org (it is still slightly under construction due to a change over of our web host)

For Sale:

Peafowl:
India Blue
Black Shoulder
*contact for more info

Pheasants:
Silver Pheasants are a large mountainous bird found mainly in Southeast Asia and areas of China. The males are fully colored (black and white), whilel the hens stay brown with shorter (black and white) tails. Both have red faces and legs. The males make a vibrating sound when excited or trying to win over a mate.
Silver Pheasant juvenile pairs, $60 a pair
Silver Pheasant juvenile hens, $40 per
Silver Pheasant juvenile males, $35 per

Red Golden Pheasant are known as Golden Pheasants or Chinese Pheasants are found in the mountainous forests of Western China. The males are beautifully colored in yellow, orange, red, and different shades of blue. They have a "cape" that flares out when displaying dominance or trying to win over a mate. The females stay brown and show no color. This species is great for beginners!
Red Golden Pheasant Hen $60
Red Golden Pheasant Fella $40 or Pair $90

Chickens:
White Polish $30 Pair
White Sultans (White polish with feathered feet) $30 pair
Extra hens $20 each

Gold Laced Polish Pairs $20
Silver Laced Polish Pairs $20
Extra Roos $5
Large Polish Mix Roos $5

We have a variety of straight and frizzled Micro Serama roosters starting at $5 or free with purchase of a hen. Hens are $10 a piece. Gorgeous colors of all kinds. Docile. Very friendly.

We are also offering FREE Serama roosters (today, Saturday and Sunday only)

Pigeons:
Indian Fantail Pigeons (feathered feet) pairs and individuals of all ages starting at $15 per
Colors vary from all white, black, pied etc.

Do you breed your Sultans to the Sultan standard, or are they more of a project where you've crossed some birds to create a feather-footed Polish and they're not actually Sultans?

Sultans are their own separate breed, not a feather footed Polish :) They should also have five toes, vulture hocks, beards, and muffs, all of which Polish lack (some Polish are bearded).

Just curious because I've been looking for someone who has Sultans that are bred to the standard of perfection and aren't from hatchery lines, and they are so rare nowadays I'm not having any luck. Sadly hatchery Sultans are nothing like the real breed should be.

I also wanted to let you know that your link seems to be going through Facebook somehow. When I tried to open it I got redirected through Facebook first and asked if "I really wanted to leave Facebook" to proceed to your website.

LOVE your palawan peacock pheasants, by the way. They are stunning birds.

Do you breed your Sultans to the Sultan standard, or are they more of a project where you've crossed some birds to create a feather-footed Polish and they're not actually Sultans?

Sultans are their own separate breed, not a feather footed Polish :) They should also have five toes, vulture hocks, beards, and muffs, all of which Polish lack (some Polish are bearded).

Just curious because I've been looking for someone who has Sultans that are bred to the standard of perfection and aren't from hatchery lines, and they are so rare nowadays I'm not having any luck. Sadly hatchery Sultans are nothing like the real breed should be.

I also wanted to let you know that your link seems to be going through Facebook somehow. When I tried to open it I got redirected through Facebook first and asked if "I really wanted to leave Facebook" to proceed to your website.

LOVE your palawan peacock pheasants, by the way. They are stunning birds.

Our Sultans are from a hatchery so they are true Sultans. We haven't yet bred them. We have different Polish's, along with Micro Serama's. Our Palawan is our baby. We really need a mate for him.

Thank you for letting me know about the Facebook thing. I will check it out and hopefully fix that.

Our Sultans are from a hatchery so they are true Sultans. We haven't yet bred them. We have different Polish's, along with Micro Serama's. Our Palawan is our baby. We really need a mate for him.

Thank you for letting me know about the Facebook thing. I will check it out and hopefully fix that.

Ah darn, hatchery birds are very often terrible representations of their breed :( I show my birds so if I tried to enter a hatchery one I would end up getting DQ'd. But hatchery birds are good if you just want pets or eggs and aren't necessarily trying to show or conserve the breed :)

Also, I love your Emu picture. We have Emus here too.

Thanks! She's my baby, I hatched her this April. Her and her 'boyfriend' keep my on my toes, lol.

If you want, I have an emu chat thread that you could stop by :)

Hello! We are a Central Florida non-profit organization that rescues, rehabilitates and raises exotic poultry. We house peafowl, pheasants, the palawan, australian black swans and more..! Check out our website at www.earlleebirdconservatory.org (it is still slightly under construction due to a change over of our web host)

For Sale:

Peafowl:
India Blue
Black Shoulder
*contact for more info

Pheasants:
Silver Pheasants are a large mountainous bird found mainly in Southeast Asia and areas of China. The males are fully colored (black and white), whilel the hens stay brown with shorter (black and white) tails. Both have red faces and legs. The males make a vibrating sound when excited or trying to win over a mate.

Red Golden Pheasant are known as Golden Pheasants or Chinese Pheasants are found in the mountainous forests of Western China. The males are beautifully colored in yellow, orange, red, and different shades of blue. They have a "cape" that flares out when displaying dominance or trying to win over a mate. The females stay brown and show no color. This species is great for beginners!

Chickens:
White Polish $30 Pair
Extra hens $20 each

Extra Roos $5
Large Polish Mix Roos $5

We have a variety of straight and frizzled Micro Serama roosters starting at $5 or free with purchase of a hen. Hens are $10 a piece. Gorgeous colors of all kinds. Docile. Very friendly.

Pigeons:
Indian Fantail Pigeons (feathered feet) pairs and individuals of all ages starting at $15 per
Do you ship birds?

For Sale:

Peafowl:
India Blue
Black Shoulder
*contact for more info

Pheasants:

Chickens:
White Polish $30 Pair
Extra hens $20 each

Extra Roos $5
Large Polish Mix Roos $5

Pigeons:
Yes we absolutely do sell and ship hatching eggs.
hi how you please contact me at 954-825-6784 located in Loxahatchee fl

Back
Top Bottom