Photography and Drawing

Finally finished....... I was stuck on the sky for a while. I'll probably fiddle with it some more but I am pretty happy.

As a matter of fact, I did!
smile.png

This won 1st at our county art fair for being an abstract and quite modern piece! It's basically my best drawing ever.

And this is the best horse I've ever done.

Just kidding!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I drew the last one at about age 6 (notice the misspelling).
tongue.png

Well, I didn't find anything really good, but here's one I did when I was 11 or so.

I'm working on my first ever chicken sketch, but it's terrible! I'm actually embarrassed to show you, 'cause the patterning on the back is awful. Oh well, I guess I'll try not to be too critical considering I've never drawn a chook before. Practice makes perfect, right? Here's what I've got so far.

She's supposed to look like Cookie, hence the buttercup comb.

~Alex

As a matter of fact, I did! :) This won 1st at our county art fair for being an abstract and quite modern piece! It's basically my best drawing ever. And this is the best horse I've ever done. [COLOR=FF0000]Just kidding![/COLOR] :lau :gig :lau :gig :lau I drew the last one at about age 6 (notice the misspelling). :p Well, I didn't find anything really good, but here's one I did when I was 11 or so. I'm working on my first ever chicken sketch, but it's terrible! I'm actually embarrassed to show you, 'cause the patterning on the back is awful. Oh well, I guess I'll try not to be too critical considering I've never drawn a chook before. Practice makes perfect, right? Here's what I've got so far. She's supposed to look like Cookie, hence the buttercup comb. ~Alex
:lau :gig :lau Love it!!!! :bow Very nice start- the head is wonderful, which I can never get right. :thumbsup

smile.png

This won 1st at our county art fair for being an abstract and quite modern piece! It's basically my best drawing ever.

Just kidding!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
tongue.png

Well, I didn't find anything really good, but here's one I did when I was 11 or so.

I'm working on my first ever chicken sketch, but it's terrible! I'm actually embarrassed to show you, 'cause the patterning on the back is awful. Oh well, I guess I'll try not to be too critical considering I've never drawn a chook before. Practice makes perfect, right? Here's what I've got so far.

~Alex
HAHA! I love it!

Beautiful chicken head, It looks expressive!

smile.png

Just kidding!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
tongue.png

~Alex
You call the head bad?! My chicken heads are circles with something that makes up the waddles and comb

Back
Top Bottom