8 Years
Mar 25, 2011
Hagerstown, MD
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
tongue2.gif
Here are some pics of my new babies:

These are the 1st five babies we got (think they r ight brahma's)
83907_brooder.jpg

These are the 2nd batch of 15 we got (polish, more brahma's, bantams, EE's. barred rocks, 5 unkown! LOL)
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_368.jpg

one of the unknowns...
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_370.jpg

every one crowded around the feeder:
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_380.jpg

chillin'
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_382.jpg

this is one of my bantam's...my newbie guess is white wyandotte?? The black 1 behind is a barred rock (i think)
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_393.jpg

my little polish baby
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_389.jpg

1 of my 6 light brahma's
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_402.jpg

unknown...
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_405.jpg

another unknown...
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_408.jpg

everyone pigging out on grit...but no one wanted to take a dust bath! I was very dissapointed. I wanted to see a dust bath! LOL But they were too busy eating it to rub around in it!
83907_lil_bit_of_everything_413.jpg

Would love feedback on any unknown's...or any that i think I know that i am wrong about! I'm a newbie and have just been looking at pics and trying to match them up. I don't know what I ordered because I choose assortments! All the babies are sooooo cute tho and I love every one of them. We r supposed to get some EE's and polish on Tuesday or Wednesday. I would like to have some silkies to finish up my brood! Thanks for looking and any comments/words of advice u would like to share!

Congratulations!!! They are beeeeutifulllll!!! Makes me want more babies!! (chicks that is...) Mine didn't start taking dust baths till much older so don't worry on that! If they are eating, drinking and pooping you are golden!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thank you!!!! I ordered her (hopefully her! lol) from mypet chicken.com. She was the only polish I got in my assortment. Fortunately, a local feed store is going to have straight run polish either Tues or Wed and I am going to go try to get 5 and see if I can get her some sisters...wish me LUCK! LOL

I love the polish and silkies myself. I have been unable to find silkies tho. There is a chickenstock in my area in like 2 weeks and I'm hoping I'll be lucky enough to pick some up there!

Good luck! I love silkies too! I currently have three, one thats a year old named Prudence and we just bought two day old silkies names Pearl and Skittles haha I bought the older one at a chicken sale in ohio and the other two were actually at a local tractor supply, which i was really shocked to see. I want to try to find a polish this summer since my brother and I are extending the family coop!

Back
Top Bottom