picture journey of my goose egg incubation AWESOME! ALL PICS IN FIRST POST! Easy to see!

NO WAY!!!! I moved from there about.... hmmmm.... 5 years ago!!! We come through here once a year... thats so cool that you live there!

I incubated pilgrim eggs before. 3 eggs shipped, all formed, and made it to lockdown, 1 died during hatching.

Yes, I love Hershey. I always stop in at Chocolate World :)

Today is day 11 I cant stand it any longer...as soon as hubby wakes up im in there with my camera and flashlight! I need to know if I still have 6 swimmers!

YIPPEE it worked! I guess I am getting the hang of this new site.
big_smile.png

OHHHH and all 6 eggs look just bout the same...they are all happily swimming around in there.

Just updated with new pics! I really hope that this thing turns out with a happy ending! They are half way now and all has been goign good so far (knock on wood!) I really really hope things continue to progress well and I get a happy ending!

Air cells look good! I see you have a spot check thermometer. I was thinking about getting one of those. I just candled my eggs tonight so I hope you don't mind me posting pictures. They are on day 21. I've seen movement in all four of them. Because these were shipped, the air cells on them are irregular.

Here's one with a nasty air cell. It dips down on the other side of the egg too. Still alive. Hope it hatches!

Here they are...

I lost one last week. Died midway through. But the others look good so far other than the really bad air cell on the one. I had it upright for some time but started laying it down now. Soon time for lockdown!

I love the spot check..its so accurate and you dont have to leave it on all the time. Just push the button when you want to check the temp. I really hope all 6 of these make it and at lease a few hatch! Thanks for shareing your pics! I hope all yours hatch too. I cant wait till I get to day 28!

Well today is day 20! Everything seems to be going well so far! I am going to start getting really nervous about this time next week...I really hope I can get a few of these little guies to hatch! Incubator has been dead on as well as humidity so I am hopeful. I'll keep you posted.

I have a pip in one of my eggs. And all four have been peeping (internally pipped) since last night. Even the egg with the really bad air cell has been peeping and wiggling. It is now day 28 today. Hopefully they'll be hatched by tomorrow
big_smile.png
Temp is at 99.4 and humidity is at 74%. I don't worry about lockdown too much till I see an internal pip upon candling or hear them, then I raise the humidity by adding water and a sponge.

Back
Top Bottom