picture journey of my goose egg incubation AWESOME! ALL PICS IN FIRST POST! Easy to see!

I took them outside for the first time yesterday since it was 90+ here and they loved it. We misted them with the hose and I gave them a low bowl of water to splash in they had a blast. Next time I will have to take my phone with me so I can get some pics or a video. :) JEN

I'm starting to think about houseing now....We have a plastic childs playhouse we are thinking about converting...I hope it will work! I will post pics later.
wink.png

Well they are now situated in my coop where my buff silkies use to be and are running and playing happily. I am beginning to see adult feathers come in and chickie fuzz fall out. One of them looks like it will be white! and the others blue/gray possibly saddleback? But here they are:

OHHH and #5 is not in the pic because "he" always wants to be right by me...I couldnt get him to stand by his brothers and sisters.

thats just way too awsome and such a great thread

im so glad you shared your experience

and it gives e hope that i can use my brinsea octo 20 to hatch goose eggs without issues

btw did egg1 not make it?

just a little update...Geese are getting big! Looks like we will have 2 white, 2 toulouse color and 1 gray....I will try to get some pics later toay!

Back
Top Bottom