Picture thread of my hens!

Dorothy
10348464_10200967947080552_1602580994661363594_n.jpg

Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing! I have a question...in the next-to-last photo, what breed is that beautiful black/white speckled lady???

john here is my sussex chicks i find them to be much more love bugs than my bjgs ...they are always looking for attention..so far good if this keeps up may just stay with sussex..my other pick i would consider is blue iowas...u take such nice shots.....do u sell ur eggs fertile? have one with a lot of white in him he craves my attention all the time..bjgs seem to be skittish the ones i have .. i always touched and picked them up figure it would make them better, not....diff then what i read on them .......getting a new coop next week for them getting to big for brooder cant wait ..will take new pics soon ..dennis

john here is my sussex chicks i find them to be much more love bugs than my bjgs ...they are always looking for attention..so far good if this keeps up may just stay with sussex..my other pick i would consider is blue iowas...u take such nice shots.....do u sell ur eggs fertile? have one with a lot of white in him he craves my attention all the time..bjgs seem to be skittish the ones i have .. i always touched and picked them up figure it would make them better, not....diff then what i read on them .......getting a new coop next week for them getting to big for brooder cant wait ..will take new pics soon ..dennis
I don't have a Speckled Sussex cockerel. The woman who I got Dorothy from sells hatching eggs though (I think). And your chicks are looking good!

Back
Top Bottom