Picture thread of my hens!

It was just one of those days.
May I suggest military school for Henry?
Animals can have their aggravating moments.

I think the purple looks great with Oeflay's black and white dots. I think she consider it next time she goes in for a styling.
love.gif
Henry needs permanent military school! If he ever gets above Roger in the pecking order he's deffo packing his bags because I will not be letting him be top! Honestly my brain is still mashed!

Oh no, too much chicken drama. I can just imagine upon hearing a chicken ruckus... "HENRY!!! " squish, squish, squish across the bog... cursing under your breath as you feel the wet penetrate your wellies... "Don't make me come over her again Henry! ...and what are you doing ORP?"

One of those days indeed!

Oh no, too much chicken drama. I can just imagine upon hearing a chicken ruckus... "HENRY!!! " squish, squish, squish across the bog... cursing under your breath as you feel the wet penetrate your wellies... "Don't make me come over her again Henry! ...and what are you doing ORP?"

One of those days indeed!
I was screaming in anger at times! I hope no one was watching me lmao

Except that guy in the car on the hill... if you see a red dot on you HIDE!
( I watch too many spy shows.)
You are okay. You're safe.
really.
sleep well.
wink.png

Now you won't let me come visit will you?

sorry.
hide.gif

John I thought it was only me who had days like that! Think yourself lucky you are in an isolated spot up on the fell. My yard is in the centre of a village with a bus stop opposite and a shop next door and I have 3 horses like Henry (they are not called Rascal and Rebel for nothing!!) ..... turn your back for a moment and they are up to mischief (not the same sort of mischief as Henry mind you!!!) but it is always when you are concentrating on some other emergency. I end up shouting and screaming with frustration too. I dread to think what the neighbours /passers by witness and/or overhear!
Very strange situation with the car coming and honking it's horn, especially when it is so out of the way up there. Do update us if you find out what they are up to.
Sorry to hear that Oeflay is having a hard time reintegrating although she sounds like she is up for the challenge. Really pleased that she is well enough to try it though. She is obviously a plucky little bird. I hope you have more success tomorrow or perhaps you can create a cage in the hen house to keep her safe when you aren't there and a heavy duty chicken saddle to protect her injury from Henry's amorous attentions.

Good luck with that. I hope things go more smoothly tomorrow.

Regards

Barbara

Last edited:
Except that guy in the car on the hill... if you see a red dot on you HIDE!
( I watch too many spy shows.)
You are okay. You're safe.
really.
sleep well.
wink.png

Now you won't let me come visit will you?

sorry.
hide.gif

Lmao
John I thought it was only me who had days like that! Think yourself lucky you are in an isolated spot up on the fell. My yard is in the centre of a village with a bus stop opposite and a shop next door and I have 3 horses like Henry (they are not called Rascal and Rebel for nothing!!) ..... turn your back for a moment and they are up to mischief (not the same sort of mischief as Henry mind you!!!) but it is always when you are concentrating on some other emergency. I end up shouting and screaming with frustration too. I dread to think what the neighbours /passers by witness and/or overhear!
Very strange situation with the car coming and honking it's horn, especially when it is so out of the way up there. Do update us if you find out what they are up to.
Sorry to hear that Oeflay is having a hard time reintegrating although she sounds like she is up for the challenge. Really pleased that she is well enough to try it though. She is obviously a plucky little bird. I hope you have more success tomorrow or perhaps you can create a cage in the hen house to keep her safe when you aren't there and a heavy duty chicken saddle to protect her injury from Henry's amorous attentions.

Good luck with that. I hope things go more smoothly tomorrow.

Regards

Barbara
I'm ordering her a saddle soon! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! Would be terrible for me if the hens had people around because I swear and shout and scream haha. They make me so angry at times!

Back
Top Bottom