Pictures of my Buff Standard Cochin Roo...

Those are some very nice birds! And believe me,..I know Cochins. lol. You have some very gorgeous birds there my dear, and noticed they were hatched on my sisters B-Day.

~Casey

That is an amazing creature! Fluffy and beautiful. I imagine that is what chickens look like on Chewbacca's home planet
lol.png

Redstick,
When you say you hatched him, was he the product of your chickens, or did you get hatching eggs? If you bought them, would you mind telling me from whom?

He is beeeauuutiful!!

Nancy

Quote:
Glad you like it Mitzi. Might make a good avatar sometime although you have a really cute one now.

Take Care
Jacie

Quote:
scgamecock: He is beautiful. I'm getting a white and a partridge this spring in standard and then I'll have all the colors I think.

I just love the cochins

Oh and I'm going to sneak in one back giant jersey hopefully

Jacie

smile.png
Thank y'all!!! Like I said before I LOVE him...I can't wait to hatch some babies from him and see how they turn out. And Sorry I have taken so long to get back to y'all I have been busy the last several days...
greentree I got the eggs from an elderly man and unfortunately he is not selling eggs now...I could slap
smack.gif
myself for not getting more eggs from him when I had the chance. I am looking for someone that has some quality buff cochins so I can get some eggs to hatch so that I can get a couple more nice hens for him.

scgamecock Very pretty white cochin bantam roo. I want a white cochin roo. My sister had one that she was going to give to me but a hawk got it...
sad.png
I was so sad. I hope to get one this year.

Back
Top Bottom