Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

aww nice pics!
bow.gif

#29 of 41
2 days ago
WaterFowlMan01
xD well, what I was saying @Callmom1 was were they Grey calls or White calls or Pastel calls. Maybe I should of said "Variety" instead of breed.

@waterfowlman01 LOL I should've known what you meant! I currently have as adults pastels, gray, white, snowy,and blue fawn. I also have a friend of mine pastels first clutch that I am pretty sure our grays, blue fawns, and I think I actually got a butter scotch! But you never know until they feather out! bTW Does anyone know what you Breed to get Snowy's I was given and adult snowy but I'm not sure how they are made I am still just learning all this genetic stuff!

#29 of 41
2 days ago
WaterFowlMan01
xD well, what I was saying @Callmom1 was were they Grey calls or White calls or Pastel calls. Maybe I should of said "Variety" instead of breed.

@waterfowlman01 LOL I should've known what you meant! I currently have as adults pastels, gray, white, snowy,and blue fawn. I also have a friend of mine pastels first clutch that I am pretty sure our grays, blue fawns, and I think I actually got a butter scotch! But you never know until they feather out! bTW Does anyone know what you Breed to get Snowy's I was given and adult snowy but I'm not sure how they are made I am still just learning all this genetic stuff!

I plan to raise pastel and white calls soon. I wish I could answer your question but I indeed do not know either Lol. I do want to hear how they are made also, I might just try the "Genetic Stuff" too xD! Another thing, does your friend sell?

I plan to raise pastel and white calls soon. I wish I could answer your question but I indeed do not know either Lol. I do want to hear how they are made also, I might just try the "Genetic Stuff" too xD! Another thing, does your friend sell?

@waterfowlman01 My friend does sell mostly greys and white as a matter fact the pair of pastels that he has where originally mine and I traded him for a pair of grays because the pastels were older than mine and not getting along with them that's why I got the first clutch. I know to get pastels you breed blue fawns together and they usually Produce grays, pastels and blue fawns. The first clutch that I have from the pastels those are the babies that I had I had two grays four blue fawns and one I believe is a butterscotch not a pastel. Lol I don't know I'm just starting to get into this and this next spring will be my first real year of breeding. Where you located at?

@waterfowlman01 My friend does sell mostly greys and white as a matter fact the pair of pastels that he has where originally mine and I traded him for a pair of grays because the pastels were older than mine and not getting along with them that's why I got the first clutch. I know to get pastels you breed blue fawns together and they usually Produce grays, pastels and blue fawns. The first clutch that I have from the pastels those are the babies that I had I had two grays four blue fawns and one I believe is a butterscotch not a pastel. Lol I don't know I'm just starting to get into this and this next spring will be my first real year of breeding. Where you located at?

Good luck Next Spring! I live in Ohio.. I have been looking for current breeders that will ship. There is not a lot of call duck breeders here in Ohio, (or at least that I know of).
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom