Pipd's Peeps!

Somehow, I knew you'd be on board 🤭
More is always better? I stopped at TSC on my way back from delivering chicks. I need cat food in 30lb bag. Anyway, because I'm not sure we are going to hatch any silkies from the eBay eggs I bought two silkies a black and a white and two unknowns that I think are OEGB one looks like silver duckwing the other I'm unsure on just that the down patterning looks duckwing but not golden on bbr.

P.S. here's a picture of them side by side.
1000005721.jpg

Pretty babies! :love What color are their legs? I know some TSCs get Dutch bantams in and that could explain the unusual down color. Dutch would have slate legs, though.

My eggs are set :wee I went with a dozen Cochin eggs from Wyatt's pen plus the Gwenyth egg, making it a (hopefully) lucky 13. :fl

Pretty babies! :love What color are their legs? I know some TSCs get Dutch bantams in and that could explain the unusual down color. Dutch would have slate legs, though.

My eggs are set :wee I went with a dozen Cochin eggs from Wyatt's pen plus the Gwenyth egg, making it a (hopefully) lucky 13. :fl
Leg color...
1000005722.jpg

"On those blue cream eggs, I have five that are moving and partying in the eggs! So very happy!

Also five of the eight eggs from the Crevecoeur are doing the same!

I'm so relieved I'm getting this much from both orders.

On a side note.... I think they where conspiring to get me to buy more eggs. Because now I have a dozen and a half more silkie eggs coming, a dozen blue columbian braham coming, six silver laced polish I'm sill winning bid on, six more Crevecoeur I'm winning bid on! :th Soon as payday gets here I'm ordering the blue brassyback rosecomb eggs I found as well. I'm gona be selling chicks right and left eventually."

Also posted in the Silkies are spectacular thread. LOL

"On those blue cream eggs, I have five that are moving and partying in the eggs! So very happy!

On a side note.... I think they where conspiring to get me to buy more eggs. Because now I have a dozen and a half more silkie eggs coming, a dozen blue columbian braham coming, six silver laced polish I'm sill winning bid on, six more Crevecoeur I'm winning bid on! :th Soon as payday gets here I'm ordering the blue brassyback rosecomb eggs I found as well. I'm gona be selling chicks right and left eventually."

A lady I know went to a poultry auction this weekend and they had crevecoer chickens there, the rooster sold for 75 and the hens for 65 each. :eek:

Wowza, you've got a regular hatchery going!

Okay, definitely OEGBs! I wonder if it might be a golden duckwing, then? 🤔

Oh my goodness, you're going to be swimming in peeps! :th Those Blue Columbian Brahmas and Blue Brassy Back Rosecombs, though... :drool

A lady I know went to a poultry auction this weekend and they had crevecoer chickens there, the rooster sold for 75 and the hens for 65 each. :eek:

Wowza, you've got a regular hatchery going!

Dang, maybe I need to look into some of those eggs! 🤣

On the topic of eggs... Is it candling day yet??
sweat wipe brow.gif

Back
Top Bottom