PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

She is around about 2-3 weeks old and the people that sold us the chicken also gave us a bag of chick starter

I had one like that but it was only 3-5 days old. I gave them some agrilab vitamin and electrolytes in their water. ( it doesn't have iron) it took a few days but now my chick is 4 weeks and strong. I was told it could be a Vitamin B deficancy. I too use a chick starter that is medicated because I don't know what nest conditions were like before they were shipped to me.

I had one like that but it was only 3-5 days old. I gave them some agrilab vitamin and electrolytes in their water. ( it doesn't have iron) it took a few days but now my chick is 4 weeks and strong. I was told it could be a Vitamin B deficancy. I too use a chick starter that is medicated because I don't know what nest conditions were like before they were shipped to me.

Good suggestion and probably worth trying.

-Kathy

Quote:
Yes. One of my girls was very dehydrated and her comb (which is smallish to begin with) completely shrunk down into a hard little row of nubs. Got her rehydrated and the comb eventually went back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom