PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Thank you, I'm not sure how she could be dehydrated as we have water always available in fact due to a handicap chicken we put out extra water. Why would she not just drink?

One of my chickens got foul pox, she kept laying, and she has been over it for at least two weeks now. This chicken has no signs of the pox but stopped laying for a couple of weeks except for one egg a week ago and the comb thing. I appreciate your input thank you.

Here is a picture of her poop (Note the box is just a temporary solution when cleaning out other box (It is the poop next to her wing.)

Here is a picture of her poop (Note the box is just a temporary solution when cleaning out other box (It is the poop next to her wing.) [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [rule]
Does it always look like that, the color, etc? It looks like a normal cecal poo to me, but there should be some "normal" poo too, ie the poo that has white flecks in it; that's th"urine" per se... The loose orange stools occur about every 7th poop.. I'm not a poo expert in any way, shape, or form though...

Does it always look like that, the color, etc? It looks like a normal cecal poo to me, but there should be some "normal" poo too, ie the poo that has white flecks in it; that's th"urine" per se... The loose orange stools occur about every 7th poop..

I'm not a poo expert in any way, shape, or form though...
I know nothing about poo, it sounds as though you are an expert, thank you for the education, seriously this info might come in handy. I hope Evee gets better soon.

I'd like to see a close-up of that poop.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Does it always look like that, the color, etc? It looks like a normal cecal poo to me, but there should be some "normal" poo too, ie the poo that has white flecks in it; that's th"urine" per se... The loose orange stools occur about every 7th poop..

I'm not a poo expert in any way, shape, or form though...

I know nothing about poo, it sounds as though you are an expert, thank you for the education, seriously this info might come in handy. I hope Evee gets better soon.

Lol no, just seems that since coming here, poo seems to be a common subject ;)

Here's the poo expert ;)

I'd like to see a close-up of that poop. :D

-Kathy

Have at it Kathy; you know poo better than I do ;) :D

Quote:
Lol no, just seems that since coming here, poo seems to be a common subject
wink.png

Here's the poo expert
wink.png

I'd like to see a close-up of that poop.
big_smile.png

-Kathy
Have at it Kathy; you know poo better than I do
wink.png
big_smile.png

Wouldn't call myself an expert, but I do have an unusual interest in it.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom