Please help sex my peafowl!

Ok, trying to see if this works.
I logged in from my phone, and in the reply box, the third icon at the top is an "image" icon. When I clicked on it, it asked me where to get the photo from, and I clicked on my gallery and picked the photo, just as if I were attaching out in a text message or email. It gave me another dialog box with embed as a choice, so I clicked to submit it. It took awhile to upload. Now I have a byc url in that spot on this reply text box. I am hoping when I hit the reply button to send the reply, that the picture will appear in the thread ;-)

Oh hurray, it works! That's one if my babies from this year that I have to the elderly neighbor who has elderly peas. Here's the other, I hope:

Be sure to click "upload from my device" when it gives you that option. It's really surprisingly easy, thought it would confound me, lol, but it's straightforward

Just an observation, Do you know if they are spaldings? The one on the right looks to have a touch of green due to the white tips on the end of the tail and the dark legs.

Gerald Barker

I'm really not sure . I could ask
1f600.png
. What would it mean if they are lol ?

Back
Top Bottom