please post some pics of your peacocks

WOW, some gorgeous peafowl and some great photography. I am impressed!
It takes a while to load this thread but the wait is worth it.
I will add a few of our favorites from our current flock.
Pretty Boy, BS Silver Pied
102078_pretty_boy_fanning_use_web_jpg.jpg

Abby (who was named at two days old b4 we knew his sex) a Pretty Boy son
102078_4-5-2010_peafowl_002.jpg

Smokey, Charcoal white eye, he is awesome and he knows it. A wonderful, big boned charcoal!
102078_1_durling_fanning_closer_vg4-3-2011.jpg

BS Silver pied chicks
102078_1_bs_silver_pied_peachicks_5-25-08_3_wks.jpg

Harold, Bronze white eye
102078_harold_fanning_frt_side_mostsm_photo.jpg

Tonga, Java girl
102078_0000_tonga_8-12-08jpg_tickey_tu-1.jpg

Stryker, IB split to Bronze
102078_4-5-2010_stryker.jpg

Abby again, notice his heart shaped eyes in the tail. Like his father the Pretty Boy.
102078_4-5-2010abbyfansm_photo.jpg

Cammer Man, Cameo white eye
102078_bs_bronze_cameo_we_bs_midnight_green_males4-5-2011_079.jpg

Pearl, showing off that Girls can strutt their stuff too. White split to BS Silver Pied
102078_pearl_fanning_with_attitudeuse_ebay.jpg

David, 2 year old BS Midnight. He is just getting better, gorgeous color.
102078_bs_bronze_cameo_we_bs_midnight_green_males4-5-2012.jpg

Cain a BS Bronze male doing what he does best with the Bronze Girls.
102078_bs_bronze_male_and_girls4-5-2011.jpg

Vincent, Peach White Eye. Photo of him at 2. Only photo I have of him on my phone. You ought to see him now. WOW.
102078_peach_spalding_male_72009_013.jpg

Smokey, Charcoal white eye. I can't stop looking at him. Did I say I am crazy about this guy?
102078_201111213636.png

Sugar and Spice, two young hens from our Bronze pen
102078_bronze_pied_sugarspice8-2011.jpg

Last edited:
ep.gif
Wow, just wow. Amazing birds, fabulous pics everyone!!! I am so totally in awe
bow.gif

I'm a complete newbie to Peafowl, but already addicted. I started with 2 precious little 2day old IB Peachicks back in May (they are now 6 1/2 months old and are both Hens), and I just recently got them a handsome boyfriend to grow up with (YAY!!!) He's older than they are, but still young. They've already bonded
love.gif

I am used to nothing but crazy skitzo Guineas and a silly Wild Turkey that thinks it's a Guinea, so I am completely smitten with the beauty, elegance and tranquility of Peafowl... I want about 100 more!!! (Anybody want about 200 Guineas, CHEAP?
lol.png
I need the coop/pen space!!!)

Here's some pics of my baby girls from the time I got them 'til they were moved out to their coop/pen:
P1010558.jpg

P1010552.jpg

P1010131.jpg

Peachicks6-7_2.jpg

P1010090-1.jpg

InsultedPeachicks.jpg

And here's some recent pics of the girls and their handsome man... my poor old camera sucks, and I had to use the flash... so unfortunately these pics do not even come close to capturing the true colors
hmm.png

PB200063.jpg

PB200075.jpg

PB200130.jpg

PB200115.jpg

Sorry if I posted too many pics... bad habit of mine!!!
hide.gif

I just got another IB Hen this afternoon (I think she's an IB anyway... it's possible she's got a little spalding in her), but she's far from pic-worthy at this point. It's been raining for a couple days and she's been a free ranger for over a year, so needless to say she looks a little rough, but her eyes are bright and she's very alert (and scared to death). I have her in my quarantine pen with some good grub, electrolytes/vitamins and a heat lamp. Hopefully she'll preen herself up and look better in a day or so and I can get some good pics of her
fl.gif

ETA: A few better pics
Handsome.jpg

Handsome1.jpg

Handsome2.jpg

Handsome3.jpg

Newest Hen (yah, she looks rough right now, cuz she is
sad.png
Just got her, she's been free range/completely feral for at least a couple yrs I think:
Hen3a2.jpg

Hen3a1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pics Zaz, as always!!! The handsome guy kickin' back in the sun especially made me chuckle and the lil peachick displaying and struttin' his stuff is completely adorable, amazing shot!!!

Very nice pictures everybody.
thumbsup.gif

This is my 3 1/2 month old peacock-
Picture10.jpg

Picture4.jpg

I have a peahen of the same age. Also have 4 older whites, and a silver pied. I will post the pictures here as soon my sister-in-law emails me more pictures that she took of my birds.

Back
Top Bottom