please show me your duck huts/ housing.

Here iS the duck coop:

52004_sunp0075.jpg

and here are its inhabitants:

52004_sunp0078.jpg

MUTTINA FLYSALOT LIMPY

the whole pen was made of trees .! this is the duck and chicken house so they will be out of the hot sun and all the weather
smile.png
that Aflac and Dafidil there mates
smile.png
)

99475_071111155858.jpg

Last edited:
my dad made this house. the adult scovy's are his but i got 4 babies from his hen that he's letting me keep in there for now. think i'm gonna have to have him build me one too
lol.png
it's nice and works great for keeping them in at night away from predators.

96949_p1000981.jpg

96949_p1000980.jpg

Quote:
I love it! What do you do for winter?

I'm in Louisiana so doesn't get to cold so I am planning on just throwing a tarp over part of it if I think the wind is to bad. It has a solid back and the right side is half solid so I think that should block most the wind.
46931_dscf2356.jpg

I'm building a small coop and run for my 3 chickens (10 wks) and 1 mallard (5 wks), it has 4 nest boxes flush with the floor, and some roosting poles. I assume my chickens will roost at night leaving my poor mallard by herself on the floor. Will she sleep in the nesting box, or should I block it off till theyre ready to lay and make her a little box to sleep in in the coop?

I love this! I'd love to see many more!!!!! I like seeing everyones housing! We just converted part of a work shed into there house
smile.png
Otherwise they have 2 ponds, 40 acres (except they barely go past the barn) and 2 kiddie pools we have closer to there hut!

Back
Top Bottom