PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

image.jpeg
Fuzzy Bum is doing great and is enjoying the beautiful weather outside. She loves digging in the garden and finding worms and bugs to eat. Every day when I come home from work, she races to my car. (I have to be careful when backing in the drive way lol) I always bring her home a treat since I work in a restaurant. Her favourite snack at the moment is pepper seeds :p what a silly girl.
Look at the pictures of her neck feathers!!! I don't know how she grooms them to get them to look so fancy. Haha. Fuzzy Bum wants to be Fuzzy Neck. Sorry girl, Fuzzy Bum is your forever name <3
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks guys <3 she is a Plymouth Rock chicken. I have to share the cutest story with you. Every night, Fuzzy Bum comes into the house. She kept on wanting to perch up on my dads' hockey bag, but he said no because he didn't want her to poop on it. I kept on wondering why she insisted on going up there all the time. I then realized what she wanted. The hockey bag was in front of my bedroom door. And my bedroom door is covered with pictures of my chickens. I held her up to the door and she looked right at them and started talking to them. She especially liked to look at one of her best friends Darling, who died a while ago. She still remembered who Darling was. Fuzzy Bum is so happy when she is by the door. Here are some pictures.
Fuzzy Bum is so smart!

View attachment 1065953 Fuzzy Bum is doing great and is enjoying the beautiful weather outside. She loves digging in the garden and finding worms and bugs to eat. Every day when I come home from work, she races to my car. (I have to be careful when backing in the drive way lol) I always bring her home a treat since I work in a restaurant. Her favourite snack at the moment is pepper seeds :p what a silly girl.
Look at the pictures of her neck feathers!!! I don't know how she grooms them to get them to look so fancy. Haha. Fuzzy Bum wants to be Fuzzy Neck. Sorry girl, Fuzzy Bum is your forever name <3
View attachment 1065950 View attachment 1065952 View attachment 1065959 View attachment 1065960 View attachment 1065957 View attachment 1065961View attachment 1065963 View attachment 1065964
:goodpost: you did a great job, its just so wonderful your hen is doing so great , keep up the good work...!!! do you mix water or cooked vegie water into her feed , my hens love it that way , and that should be really easy for her to eat , im sure you are:clap already doing that :thumbsup :highfive: :yesss:

View attachment 1065953 Fuzzy Bum is doing great and is enjoying the beautiful weather outside. She loves digging in the garden and finding worms and bugs to eat. Every day when I come home from work, she races to my car. (I have to be careful when backing in the drive way lol) I always bring her home a treat since I work in a restaurant. Her favourite snack at the moment is pepper seeds :p what a silly girl.
View attachment 1065950 View attachment 1065952 View attachment 1065959 View attachment 1065960 View attachment 1065957 View attachment 1065961View attachment 1065963 View attachment 1065964
Would you like me to send her a new beak? If you can take really clear pictures from all angles with all the details I might be able to make her a new one. Ill send you some plastic tests and Ill eventually cast a good fit with something long wearing for her...

Back
Top Bottom