Plymouth Rock thread!

These are 15 weeks old and from a hatchery so if they are any way close to the standard its by accident. The one upfront is different. Coloring and body/tail either a mix or different breed. You can really see the difference in the tail/carrage on the second pic.

I would consider them Show Quality as the cockerel has won Champion American in a class of about 30+ and the Hen in the first photo has also won Champion American as well.

Those are some great looking white rocks!

This is my blue Plymouth Rock rooster, Jake. Somebody told me he looks like a birchen. I don't know if that's an accepted variety of PR; has anybody got any information on them?

Those are some great looking white rocks!

This is my blue Plymouth Rock rooster, Jake. Somebody told me he looks like a birchen. I don't know if that's an accepted variety of PR; has anybody got any information on them?

Pretty bird, but he is certainly not a full blooded "Blue rock"....I would tend to agree that there is birchen in there somewhere

Hello fellow Rock lovers, I just wanted to put this out there. These birds really mean a lot to me and i want them to go to someone who will breed them and try to improve them. Email/message me and check out my website, bluecamasbantams.weebly.com

Seven Show Quality Blue and Black Bantam Plymouth Rocks available...
What's available:
1 Black Cock
1 Blue Cockerel
4 Black Pullets
1 Blue Pullet
Mix and match, pairs, trios, quads and more...
-Will not sell females individually.

Pair- $30 + shipping/box
Trio- $45 + shipping/box
Quad- $60 + shipping/box
All 7- $100 + shipping/box

Three month old Black Bantam Plymouth Rock trio (2 pullets & 1 cockerel) for sale. Birds are from show quality parents, but their individual quality have not yet been determined. None of the birds have any defects so are at least Breeding quality, but we do not like to determine if my birds are SQ until they are at least 5 months old. $30 for the trio.

Back
Top Bottom