Plymouth Rock thread!

Darker colored Plymouth Rock egg. Who did it? I have silver penciled Plymouth rocks and Colombian rocks. I've never gotten an egg this dark from this pen before. Chas anyone else?

C04EFE0F-2760-405D-83FB-C0750B56C9CB-303-0000003D79F651FF_zpsffefc6bb.jpg

No. I only have silver penciled, Colombian rocks, and one blue Colombian. The bc laid a pink egg with small white splotches last year so I don't think it's her.

Hey all,

What is the current edition of the Plymouth Rock Standard book? I've been looking about the internet to purchase and am only finding the revised 1921 edition. Tried finding it offered at a Plymouth Rock Club but not having luck there either. Know I've seen it offered in a club before but seem to be failing this morning in my search. Figures right? All ready to purchase and now I'm having problems. Kinda like how your always finding your hammer lying around until you actually need to drive a nail then it disappears.

Hey all,

What is the current edition of the Plymouth Rock Standard book? I've been looking about the internet to purchase and am only finding the revised 1921 edition. Tried finding it offered at a Plymouth Rock Club but not having luck there either. Know I've seen it offered in a club before but seem to be failing this morning in my search. Figures right? All ready to purchase and now I'm having problems. Kinda like how your always finding your hammer lying around until you actually need to drive a nail then it disappears.

You will have to buy it. It is copywrite protected still and for MANY MANY MORE YEARS

http://www.amerpoultryassn.com/store.htm

Back
Top Bottom