Plymouth Rock thread!

Pics
Quote:
Wynette, there was a request for SPR chicks in the wanted to buy section today. I told her to contact you and Dick Horstman. Could you incubate them and sell them to her?

"I don't need another color of rocks".....repeat "I don't need another color of rocks"...."Your wife will kill you".....

Ok, I'm better now

No, I've hatched for folks before and just really don't like doing so. I lose tons of sleep, worry, worry, worry, and it's just not worth that to me. Thanks for the referral, though!

Well, Lotsapaints hasn't answered my PM and I really need for these eggs to ship today, or I'll need to cook them this evening for the chooks - any other takers?

I would love the eggs if still available!!!!

If you dont send a pm right away, I will be leaving to take dh to work. We have to leave in a few minutes. But I will be back as soon as I drop him off!!

Last edited:
clothdiapering (CUTE user ID!!), I heard back from Lotsapaints, so I'm all set. Thanks, though! Hate to pitch good hatching eggs!

I feel soo lucky just logged on and went here first then I was busy getting my DH ready to go for his Dr's appt what timing I hope I have better luck from LD's first 8 I hatched 2 and one just died and I bought more and I have 4 or 5 developing the shipping just kills these eggs mostly ruined air cells and the one I have left is probably a "he" just the way he talks and acts and his size so thanks again Wynette for the opportunity to have some of these magnificent birds.

Awe....here's hoping they get to you by Saturday, Lotsa! That's my only worry, but I'm getting awesome hatch results from this breed pen, so crossed fingers you'll have more for YOUR breed pen after this hatch!

Back
Top Bottom