Plymouth Rock thread!

Hi everyone,

My chicks, Anna and Elsa, (I know original right?- I've got a 4 year old to keep happy!) were from a sexed box of chicks at the feed store. Do you think they are still girls? I ask because their coloring is getting a bit grey, they have big feet that are not very black, and one of my chicks had a splotchy, all over, white spot on her head- the other had the small white spot. I can't keep Roos here, so I will have to find a home soon if they are boys. TIA

Hi can anyone help me determine what is wrong with the feather pattern on my chick it is definite purebred as I only keep the parents in separate pens can someone tell me wether this is normal as I havent seen it before and end photo is of a young pair I have

Our neighbor boy lost his Plymouth Rock Columbian Bantam rooster last night. The rooster was part of his 4H project. I am hoping someone could suggest a Plymouth rock Bantams breeders in California, or if anyone sells good SQ or BQ hatching eggs. Thank you
263a.png

Last edited:
Our neighbor boy lost his Plymouth Rock Columbian Bantam rooster last night. The rooster was part of his 4H project. I am hoping someone could suggest a Plymouth rock Bantams breeders in California, or if anyone sells good SQ or BQ hatching eggs. Thank you
263a.png
Aww. That is so sad. I wish that I had one to ship him. I know how important your livestock is when in 4H. My son would be devastated. All of his birds have a purpose for a 4H plan/project. I hope someone reaches out to him and does not charge much.

I'm getting a barred rock and white rock soon! So excited! How well do they lay? Are they friendly? Is there a difference between white rock and barred beside coloration?

Back
Top Bottom