Plymouth Rock thread!

Hi All! My name is Megan and my boyfriend and I are new to chickens. We live in Northern California and are just beginning the homesteading lifestyle. We've been chicken owners for 2 months and just got our 3 SPPR 2 weeks ago. I've been stalking your thread and finally have a chance to introduce myself (and my Rocks!)

Tiny Tina (2 months):
4055e552-fd24-27ec.jpg

Chalky White (3 months):
4055e552-fd48-8bdc.jpg

Large Marge (4 months):
4055e552-fd5e-889b.jpg

I'm so happy to have gotten Plymouth Rocks! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

- Megan

Hi All! My name is Megan and my boyfriend and I are new to chickens. We live in Northern California and are just beginning the homesteading lifestyle. We've been chicken owners for 2 months and just got our 3 SPPR 2 weeks ago. I've been stalking your thread and finally have a chance to introduce myself (and my Rocks!)
Tiny Tina (2 months):
4055e552-fd24-27ec.jpg

Chalky White (3 months):
4055e552-fd48-8bdc.jpg

Large Marge (4 months):
4055e552-fd5e-889b.jpg

I'm so happy to have gotten Plymouth Rocks! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
- Megan
Welcome! I love your chickens! And their names are adorable!
lol.png

Large Marge looks rumpless to me, anyone else?

Last edited:

- Megan
Welcome Meg2000000
They are so much fun!
welcome-byc.gif

Here's the three girls. Our barred Plymouth Rocks!

Meet Dorothy, Blanche and Sophia! I think the three girls are gossiping and wondering why Rose is late.

They have been looking for her everywhere!

The three girls were out bright and early this morning to investigate the rain they had last night.

Well, all but Rose! Just kidding, this is Blanche again!

Back
Top Bottom