Pointers on sexing Polish Chicks! new pics!!

Hi all, These two are 13 weeks, and I'm not sure if I'm at a point where they are the same, or I will still be able to have one each. I'm hoping for one each, but will be happy with two girls, as the hatchery I got them from only has a rooster and I could possibly do a loan/trade for breeding. Any help to say yeah or nay would be appreciated. Thanks, John M.
Hi John to me the one in front looks male and the one at the back female Hard to tell from the pic though, have you had any luck working it out yet?

Any guesses with these two Tolbunt Polish? The smaller white crested one is actually a little older. They are about 8 weeks and they look very different. Different tail set, different crest.

Does anyone have an idea as to what color and what sex this little guy may be? I'm thinking he is about 5-6 weeks old. Thanks in advance!

Anyone care to guess on my WCB Bantam Polish??? These 2 are always together. Sorry for the not so great pic but they are the most high strung birds I've ever owned!

This one has the larger wattles, but they're not very red at this point. Thanks in advance
1f61c.png

Hatched my first polish today and it’s totally black. Yep from head to toe peak and all. Is this normal coloring? Moms black with white head and dads black and white(splash I believe). So question is will the head turn white like mama I’d hen? Has anyone seen on totally black as adult? Either sex?

anyone tell me sex of these please thanks.

polish 2 week old

silkie 12 days old

lemon frizzle 25 days old

lavender miniature 16 days old
It's going to be a while to be able to tell on these ,they are pretty young . I do have pics of my silkie roo when he was growing up though if you'd like to see those for comparison

Back
Top Bottom