Pokemon thread~!

I think more people have X or Y, but you can use ORAS as long as you remove certain items / pokemon (my friend battled me from his sapphire game to my Y game and he was sad that he couldn't use his new Kyogre :p)

So... if you want to participate, find a partner? And then after we sort out that we can PM our partners and figure out battle plans
lol.png

For rules, does this work?
-You can only use the number of legendaries that your opponent is using [to make it fair]
-We will be using normal rules for the wifi battle

What time zones do you guys live in? It might be hard to coordinate the time of the battle without knowing that.

Pacific Standard Time so 3 hours behind New York.

I think more people have X or Y, but you can use ORAS as long as you remove certain items / pokemon (my friend battled me from his sapphire game to my Y game and he was sad that he couldn't use his new Kyogre :p)

So... if you want to participate, find a partner? And then after we sort out that we can PM our partners and figure out battle plans :lol:
For rules, does this work? 

-You can only use the number of legendaries that your opponent is using [to make it fair]
-We will be using normal rules for the wifi battle

What time zones do you guys live in? It might be hard to coordinate the time of the battle without knowing that. 

I'll use my X game. I'd prefer no legends as some of the are broken, if that's ok?
I don't mind who my partner is, but I do have a full competitive doubles team so anyone who wants to be my partner can PM me ;P

My Timezone is GMT+10. Yes. I'm an Australian. But I'm willing to get up early on Saturday morning or Sunday morning for you guys :)

Whose in your teams so far? If i get it for Omega Ruby i think i wanna go with Mage Swampert, and Shiftry, just dont know who else. For Alpha Sapphire Mega Sceptile, Mega Altaria. BTWS: Still no shiny Froakie
he.gif
, if i get i'm going to name it Shruikan after the antagonists dragon in Eragon { It's a black dragon } i thought it would be fitting.

Cool! I love Sceptile! When can you cosplay with pikachu? Is it just whenever you gain access to the contests?
So you do a Contest and then you win and then someone should walk up to you and give you the Pikachu. Here's a link about cosplay Pikachu.

Here is my (Updated) Team on Omega Ruby

Triki Sceptile Lv 42 w/ Sceptilelite
Lotto Latios Lv 34 w/ Latiosite
Pikachu (Cosplay) Lv 33
Zigs Linoone Lv 32
Dustifly Beautifly Lv 31
Poochers Mighteyena Lv 30

Back
Top Bottom