poll: are you legal or an outlaw?

Illegal. Even though I live on the edge of a village and I have two neighbors with horses. Does anyone know how to get your town to change their laws? The city council voted it down, they want to try to develop the area. What a joke.

I live in the heart of Tulsa, OK. Legal with 6 hens and 15 pullets, no roos. Thankful that our ordinances are ok. But I have heard roos intown, once right in the middle of the 'old money' neighborhood, and I have heard goats on the north side when driving home from work.

Still, I'd like a somewhat bigger flock, and we're anticipating our move to the farm in about 4 years. I'll get the goats then!
wee.gif

Keep trying to change your ordinances, backyard outlaws!
fl.gif
Thankfully, our neighbors don't mind the chickens at all, and they really like the eggs we take over from time to time, and the veggies, too. I make sure they know that the composted chicken poo makes it all possible. Keep on a-rockin.

Last edited:
Legal!!! I'm out in the suburbs, but on 3 acres zoned agricultural, my neighbors have horses & cattle, so I can do whatever I want, but even people within the city limits of Tulsa, OK are allowed to have 8 chickens.

I'm legal....so far. Some of these chicks look to be cockerels. Hmmmm. The law says no roosters. It doesn't say anything about cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom