Post office killed my chicks. I am in shock. pics - graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, she's a beauty!!!

I've been thinking about you and those poor chickies all day. I'm so disgusted and ticked off and sad that this happened. I hope the guy doesn't get away with it. People get upset when inanimate objects are damaged during shipping and I'm sure some postal workers get an earful from their superiors. Well these were not inanimate objects, they were helpless little lives! I can't stop thinking about those poor little peeps. If this guy can't follow procedure and do his job properly he needs to be given the boot. I hope when you talk to her tomorrow she understands how serious this is.

This is horrible. Im sorry you had to go thru that.
I agree it was definately the PO fault. Its a good
thing that you put in a complaint. Hopefully by you
contacting them, it will never happen to someone
else. Have you heard anything back from them yet ?

Quote:
I'm glad she's doing better. She's a cute lil bugger too
love.gif

I am so sorry for your loss! My rural mail carriers will not even get out of their vehicle if they see a dog in my yard! (I do not blame them for that!) Now I am very thankful for that! Hopefully the PO will do the honorable thing and cover your losses!
Theresa

I am so sorry .. Sometimes mail carriers don't think. They are in such a rush. Mine once threw a box of eggs from my driveway up to my door. I don't get WHY he couldn't walk those few extra steps. Also if something needs signed for he just rings my bell and then walks off. I have told him many times I don't get around very well and I am slow and my house is big and to give me time to get to door. But nope he just rings and runs everytime. So now I have to sit by the door if I am expecting something. Shesh I hope they do the right thing and repay for damages. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom