Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Forgot about this one
1382354_4736352906415_1326734657_n.jpg
Every one of your pictures makes me smile Johnn! You don't have narratives about them often but the pictures alone are just wonderful!

Wanted to jump on this thread since I'm going to be working more with Orpingtons now and into the Spring. I finally got a new roo this summer and am excited to be able to hatch some pure bred orpingtons.

these are mine...

My Lavender Hen, Stella

and my Splash Roo

I also have a BR in with them and a Buff Orp x BSL mix, but she looks more like a buff orp than anything else. I managed to hatch one orpington chick that is mixed with Barred Rock and this is what I got, looks more like a blue orp than anything else...

Wanted to jump on this thread since I'm going to be working more with Orpingtons now and into the Spring. I finally got a new roo this summer and am excited to be able to hatch some pure bred orpingtons. these are mine... My Lavender Hen, Stella and my Splash Roo I also have a BR in with them and a Buff Orp x BSL mix, but she looks more like a buff orp than anything else. I managed to hatch one orpington chick that is mixed with Barred Rock and this is what I got, looks more like a blue orp than anything else...
Wow they are gorgeous!!!

Back
Top Bottom